Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1102) Red & White Court

Page 2 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara

*The Harpy makes her way carefully into the club, not quite sure what to expect. She had heard of the club when she had first arrived to the city, but never had a chance to visit before it closed it's doors. She was pleasantly surprised at the decor, not at all what she expected. But somehow she doubted it would remain the same once the club officially reopened...

The flowers surprise her a little, the European Ventrue not expecting such a public display of affections at Court. For a moment she's tempted to take a pair of the red; but the scandal of who to pin it to would be just a shade too much fun given the night's public nature. Instead a white is chosen, the green of the stem adding the only splash of color to Ciara's outfit.

More surprising is who is there. The sight of a familiar face draws an ever-so-slightly annoyed smile across the thin Ventrue's lips. The absurd nature of his outfit was the only thing that kept if from turning into a disapproving scowl. Unless stopped, Ciara will make her way ever so quietly towards Argent; the flowing dress betraying just the slightest of sway to the woman's steps.*

And just when I thought the women of the city would be safe to leave their bedroom windows open at night...
    *Ciara teases the other Carthian gently, giving the man an easy opening for his characteristic witty response.*

Ciara's Outfit. Minus tiara, of course

Ciara & Argent continue here...

Max

*Max arrives a few minutes behind the Harpy, making his way once more into the strip club. He was relieved to see no dancers were present as of yet, and the number of gathered Kindred was still sparse. He takes a good long look around the place, a little surprised at how much was accomplished in the short time since he was last summoned here.

Max had to think long and hard on an appropriate outfit for the theme; finding a white outfit to go with any Mekhet's view of life, fashion, and everything was hard enough. Doubly so for one of his blood. So the thin Mekhet thought back to the last man he had seen that actually looked good in white and copied him. At least Max was thin enough to pull off the look...

He instinctively reaches for a white flower, then pulls his hand back. Like a magician, a good Mekhet always kept his audience guessing. So, two red roses disappear from the container, on appearing on Max's lapel, the other disappearing into a coat pocket. After Max had removed the thorns of course; those were destined for a garbage bin.

If anyone could put this little mystery together tonight, more power to them...

Assuming no on stops him to talk, the Deputy will take his customary place against a back wall; content to watch the others file in and keep an eye on the action. At least until some of the more entertaining guests arrive...*

Max's Outfit

K
    Kazakin

Sidor had walked to Club Ember. Not because he couldn't drive, but because he enjoyed the simple sensation of walking alone through the darkness. It caused the Beast inside him to purr with contentment. The Haunt had always felt something of an affinity with the darkness, and now he was a part of it as much as it was an intrinsic part of him, patterning his face with the textures of the things that the kine feared were lurking for him in the darkness.

He picked up a white rose, casting a disdainful eye over the pairs of red. Surely no one would be so stupid as to spend their Requiem fawning over another monster? Things were apparently very different in Sacramento. Perhaps it was a tactic to lure out those weak enough to revel in their prior mortal feelings. He tucked it into the button hole of his suit jacket. Somewhere in the city, there was a very panicked man who had been stripped naked and left with his forehead against the bricks.

Sidor wondered if the kine had gotten over his panic enough by now to move.

Maybe he'd check on the way back.

Anyway, it was the mortal's fault for wearing a white suit. It wasn't like Sidor had come here with a lot of clothing, and white wasn't really his colour. Especially as the shadows that clung to him defiantly seemed to block his face out entirely in protest, leaving him giving the impression from a distance that he was lacking a head entirely.

His cold eyes skimmed the crowd and he ran his tongue over his sharp teeth. It would be pleasant to find another Sanctifed here tonight. He hadn't had much time to engage properly. The Beast hissed and spat at the new Kindred as he explored the crowd.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A blond Daeva crossed Ember’s threshold with a slow pace. Her name is Alice. She tries to move as elegant as possible. Ok honey, you can do this. This is the third time you try to join a whole new vampire society after all. Some motivational thoughts were always good for her, especially when she wasn’t with her sister. It had been a year now since they separated, though it felt longer. But as soon as was she as inside, her crappy mood was over. How could she be in a bad mood when a night full of joy was waiting for her?

She was dressed in a white dress, with gold braceslets and a few rings, including her favorite gold ring with a ruby diamond. When she saw the roses she didn't evem hesitate to take two red ones. It fitted perfectly, because red was added in her jewelry already. Her hair was loose,and she clipped a red rose in it. Alice wondered if any disciplines were allowed inside here, but she decided to do nothing supernaturally now, her beast going wild to all the new Kindred was enough right now.

Alice’s eyes inspected the whole area. She liked the style, and instantly wondered who had made up all the decorations, or the whole interior actually. The more style the present Kindred had, the more fun Alice would have. After the first view, she took a moment to look at all other Kindred inside already. Any obvious social standings? She couldn’t effort it to make a blunder on her first night in town. Because, despite all the things parents say to their children, she cared what other people thought of her. I’m not a girl to accept bad rumors.

At the time she is done with all the looking and thinking, she hopes someone notices the new beast in their midst, and decides meet the new Kindred. One moment Alice had thought to walk to the man in the bathrobe, but another wonderfulllly dressed woman was talking to him already. Now, she wasn't scared of groups, but she prefered a single person to size up the situation of the whole club. That resulted in her wandering around, not too obvious looking to others or eavesdropping conversations, it was not was she wanted to do. She avoided a bad smelling man. Why do nosferatu's come to parties anyway? To be ugly together?

Her little walk ended next to someone who perhaps didn't want to be seen, but no one should be alone here, and he didn't smell bad, so he was the only option left to talk to. Alice makes a curtsy and looks to the figure (Max). 'Sir? Mind if I join you, at the start on this wonderful evening?'

Alice in her dress
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Shunned, huh?

Anton gave a nod to Grigoriev, noting the blond who'd just walked in. The vacuous non-entity. It'd been transparent, the way she'd dismissed him. Beneath all the fancy wrapping and the riddles of flesh lay the same scar of Sin. And yet some of them still lacked the depth to do something with Damnation more meaningful than turning it into an unending dinner party, with the same petty snubs from the same petty people looking down on the same pariahs...

Shadow Alice Brown out of spite.

He decided to make that difficult for the woman, shadowing her so that she'd feel his curse until the event became interesting to him. He motioned for Grigoriev to approach.

Alice, Max, (and Anton?) continue here...
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha must have gotten here earlier. She hobbles from out of one of the restrooms smelling of minty toothpaste. Adjusting her straw boater before finding an angle for it which pleases her.

Using her cane she hobbles meekly to the atrium and, glancing around, takes in who has arrived...as if gathering a mental census. Attired, even down to her socks (which remain mostly hidden by her gymslip), in a pure white version of her usual school uniform, sans satchel. Her newly dyed ash blonde hair is gathered into pigtails and is lost in the clean aura of white...even her straw boater has a white ribbon banded about the torso of the hat, a tail of two neat ribbons dangle from it. Gripping her cane she smiles to any who catch her eye and dips a careful curtsy to all whom she greets - which, naturally, includes Anton. Making her unsteady way over to the flowers...pinning a white one, very carefully, onto the lapel of her blazer.

Emitting no sense of Beast herself, Martha blinks and bites at her bottom lip as she notes the fresh presence of Alice...she would have approached to act in role as Keeper, but the young lady has already made a bee line for Max.

Waiting her turn with Alice...or anyone who wishes to approach her, Martha stands by the flowers and gripping her cane tight to her modest chest, Martha tries to distract herself from the struggle of the Beast - glancing over to the trio of Kat, Ajax and Jillian...biting her bottom lip still, she makes time to briefly study both Jillian's footwear and her exposed legs.

Attached Images
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

"Sorry Jillian, the primary colour of this dress is white. I do not own a pure white dress because the only ones that look any good are designer and thats out of my price range. This was the closest fit I have in my wardrobe. The theme said white, so I figured this would be ok. If it said pure white I would not have been able to come." Katrina looks at Ajax. Seemed like tonight was the sinking of the Titanic.

S
    Steven

Jillian counts to ten.... gets to about 4 and says fuck it. "Kat where are we right now?"

"We are in court Jillian. What I am trying to say is.... its this or I go home and stay home. I have no other option. I am not exactly a millionaire. Are people really going to care that a 1950's dress has a few black flowers on it?"

S
    Steven

"You know, I think we are beyond the dress here. Who am I?" Before Kat could answer, "Your Priscus, that's right, And when your Priscus tells you to do something. You do it." Not once did Jillian's voice go above a conversational tone, surprisingly. Just as surprising was she didn't curse, guess her run in with the Kraut had some benefit after all. Its her tone though. Her tone was as sharp as one of said Kraut's blades.

Jillian turns to Ajax, "Whip Ajax. Will you accompany Ms. Sherbotski out of the Prince's court, take her to a local Target, for all I care, and find her a White Dress. Before the Prince shows up and she embarrasses us all." Jillian bends down and pulls a wad of like 20's and 10's and other loose bills out of her boot and hands it to Ajax. It ain't much but when you don't pay rent and don't have to eat, you have some extra cash.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

"Well, then, congratulations are in order. I myself considered them, or the Dracul, more than once," Erika replied.

After a moment, she turned slightly to effect more privacy.

"Speaking of the First Estate, do you remember Quinton Jones?"

Page 2 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread