Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Chilling Out, Catching up

THREADID
    S
    Steven

Ajax had been looking for a chance to talk with Jillian, something was bothering him about his friend and Priscus and as Clan Whip and as a friend he felt the need to bring it up. After all she had asked him to keep her balanced and deep down he was a loyal guy to his friends. He waited until he had a chance to talk to her alone, no other Gangrel, no other vampires, hell even the rats weren't welcome.

Jillian stepped out of the bathroom, again wrapped in her terricloth towel with her hair up in a towel. She smelled of lavander and leather. An obviously odd mix of smells but some how the Lethal Priscus pulled it off. "Hey Jax, Whats up?" Jillian asked as she dried her hair.

"Wanted a word in Private about something that went down when we were at the club the other night." His voice is calm, relaxed even.

"Lets here it man." Jillian sits down and wraps herself in a blanket on the couch .

"It's about Katrina." He decided to just get it out there, no beating around the bush. Okay wrong choice of words but still the idea was the same. "Not about her wanting to be your sub for the night, I just wanted to know what happened with the Harpy, she seemed pretty damn shook up."

Jillian just smiles at Ajax, "Damn Yo I should get you a set of shining armor." Jill pauses for a moment taking her hair out of the towel and running her fingers through it. "She said the wrong thing to the Harpy and got sent away. The Harpy didn't want to play with her."

"Hey a Whip has to look out for his Clanmates, even if those clanmates make me like I'm a 13 year old with my first playboy." No secrets between friends and Jillian was the best one he had so far. "She wanted to play with the Harpy?"

"How is your spank bank by the way?" Jillian says flashing her bare leg with laugh. "But anyway, she didn't say no. Actually she said something like wanting to broaden her horizons and Ciara, er, the Harpy was very benevolent and just told her to find someone who would better fit her needs."

Ajax lets out a laugh at the spank bank comment, "You looked pretty pissed off at her."

"Because I was. Look man, you ever have a wing man totally fuck shit up with a girl your trying to get with?" Jillian asked.

"Oh." Yeah that's pretty much all Ajax could say at the moment. "For a second there I thought you were playing politics and shit. Fuck me." He sorta seems disappointed in himself. "That whole speech you gave me about watching out for you going over to the dark side and that had me worried for a second." He shakes his head for a second, "Nah the last time it happened with me the girl I was trying to get with fucked up my chance to be with the girl I wanted to get with."

"Dude, um, you know I dig girls right? Like as in only girls?" Jillian asked with a rather bemused look on her face wondering how her only friend in town hadn't figured that out yet.

"Yeah, rumors of my cluelessness have been greatly exaggerated, I know you like the ladies. And the girl who screwed up my chances was the same girl I wanted to be with." He shakes his head at that one. "I just wanted to make sure things were cool. You and I have to look out for the rest of the clan, and each other too. We need to do this every once in awhile, meet up like this and make sure we're on the same page with the clan. I believe in what we're doing."

"Best thing for me is that you have my back. Cause if you didn't we'd all be screwed." She gives a big shit eating grin. "Hey man, where the hell you stayin at?"

"Hey we're Gangrel, most important thing is that we all have each others back, that we're close enough that we'd go all the way, hey mind outta the gutter, for each other. I know that if I have an issue I can come to you in Private and you'll listen. For that you've got my respect, I've got your back." For the second question he thinks for a second. "Shithole of a basement apartment, it's not pretty but when I want to develop Animalism I'll have lots of targets to practice with."

"Yeah been there, done that brother man. We should look at getting our own place together. Once we get some tenancy rites or something. What do you think? Help prove that the gangrel are back to stay? Maybe set up a business or something. I was thinken an animal shelter or maybe a pool hall or something?" Jill asked looking for his opinion.

"Pool Hall or Bar or something along those lines, something that would keep us connected with the Kine so we know who's who in the area we put down our roots in. As for being roommates, heck yeah." A party house that would put every Frat or Sorority house in the city to shame.

"Cool, lets look at getting into that when we get our tenancy rites straightened out." Jillian says, "For now though, I gotta get dressed. And sorry babe, I ain't putting on a show for ya. So yeah" Jillian gets up and steps into the bedroom to get dressed. "You wanna go grab someone ta drink?"

"Sure." He thinks for a second. "So the Harpy huh, nice choice. What's say you try to help me get my dream girl and I'll try to help you get yours?"

"Which one is your Dream Girl? Kat?" Jillian asked. "Oh fuck, I'm the one who got in your way..."

"Yeah Kat, something about her just makes me feel things I haven't felt since I was breathing." For a split second he looks like an actual 23 year old young man and not a vampire three decades into a Requiem that has seen more violence and death than some that have lasted centuries. As quick as it appeared, Ajax, the Big Evil is back. "Nah you didn't screw up anything. She made her choice for that night."

To Be Continued...

S
    Steven

"Dude she only chose me because I'm her Priscus and she didn't want to get in trouble. That and the Prince is intimidating as shit." Jillian said from the bedroom. Jillian had no idea if that were true or not but she wanted to help make her friend feel better.

"I think I went a little too hard on the whapping, might have knocked her out of her comfort zone by accident." What Jillian said made sense, Kat was new in town and being around that much authority could have influenced her without her knowing it.

"Yeah dude, you were pretty rough on her. But you didn't know dude, its not like you knew what she could take. Trust me dude, she likes you. I can't say she won't wanna get down with me, but I know she likes ya. How much she likes ya is up to you to figure out."

"Well then my ego has been stroked for the evening." He laughs. "So what about you, out of all of the women in the Domain, most of whom swing your way, why the Harpy?"

"How do you know most of em swing my way? You asken? Is that your opening line?" Jillian asks as she walks out of the bedroom, She then does her best impression of Ajax, "Hey Do ya dig Dick or are you a Dyke?" Jill lets out a laugh, "cause if that's your opening line you gotta work on that shit."

"Hey I'm not knocking it, if I was a woman I'd be a Lesbian too." He laughs his ass off at that one. "But yeah she's sexy and seems to be cool, if my opinion counts you picked a damn fine woman to be crushin' on. Plus she seems interested giving a good smack."

"Yeah, its not really my thing, I am a... what is that word, Voyeur? Watching it is cool but I ain't interested in getting strapped up and slapped. For her though, shit I'd make that exception." Jillian said with a smile.

"One thing though, Bro's before Ho's" Jillian said and put out the Knucks for Big Evil to Bump.

Knuckles are bumped "Pushing your limits is a good thing, at least to us in the Circle. Besides with stuff like S&M all that really matters is that you stepped up. Domination, Submission really the same thing in the end. The Dom only has any power at all because the Sub gave theirs up for a time, if the sub didn't give themselves up then no amount of leather and toys in the world can give that dom the power they want."

"Wow, that's some insightful shit." Jillian says wrapping the words around in her brain. "Lets roll out though, I am fending for a Fatty. I could use some junk food. We should run over to that Computer Cafe and see what we can find."

"Sure thing, I love nerd hangouts. I don't know what it is but when you sink your teeth into a geek girl they have the best reactions."

"Yeah dude, I hear that. Jeff lets go."
    At his Masters word Jeff comes out from the bedroom and runs up to catch up to Jillian and Ajax as they make there way to find some dinner.

End Scene

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.