Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    A
    Armidale_Cheiron

Jacob analysed her for a few moments, then determined that she was telling the truth. He let his guard down slight; "alright, I'll give you that one." But he didn't move toward or away from her.

"Dunno if she's in this city or if she's moved on since I last wrote to her, but I'm looking for a Gangrel Sanctified who came here about a month ago. She brought me into the Lance, and I came to see her. You got anyone by that description?"

S
    Steven

Jillian looks to Ajax and then back to the New Arrival. "Depends on who's asking. But with where we are at we don't know who is listening. Lets get to cover and we will figure out whats going on and get you plugged in where you need to be. Sound good? Follow me." Jillian turns and walks toward the building she been holding up in. She doesn't wait for a reply figuring this Guy didn't have much of an option.

A
    Armidale_Cheiron

Jacob follows, but keeps his distance, in case she turns hostile again. Frenzy could be a bitch that way. "Who's asking? Just a friend of the Russian, Katrina. When you next speak to her, mention the initials J.L and that she met me in Los Angeles in November. Also mention what I look like. She'll remember.

"Now, what's this 'bout being plugged in?"

S
    Steven

"Take your Pill man, I said we aint talking about Family business in Public. So Relax aight we are almost to my place." Jillian says, Her emphasis on Family was obvious. The treo make there way into South Sacramento and up to the Hovel that Jillian used as a hold up.

Opening New Scene in Havens

S
    Steven

Scene continued Here

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread