Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Girl Talk II

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani laughed at that, amusement lighting up her features.

"Oh, from what I hear, I'm sure you could be friends,"
    she finally said. "As far as her being competition, it was only something I heard in passing... nothing's been done so far, so maybe it was an idea she scrapped."

"I'll be sure to send people your way, although the best thing would be to have an open house once you have some artists lined up," she continued. Her features settled into a thoughtful look as she remembered how much work it was opening Reverence.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

S
    Sandman

She chuckles softly at the comments about Ciara and shakes her head softly.

"oh i think her friends might object to that. Me being one of those First Estate types and all..." She reaches her finger out and gently pokes Ishani in the side. "...besides. I wouldn't want you to get jealous or something and then have her disappear for a while or something."

She's still smiling as they kind of change the subject a bit. "I'm working on it now. I got contacted by a couple of twins that might be able to help me run it a bit. I just have to meet them and do all the interview type stuff and finalize a couple things about the building. But you know. I'd be happy for any help you want to lend Ishani. I'd hope you'd be a regular visitor anyway."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani laughs and twists slightly at the finger, but neither confirms nor denies that she might get jealous. As the laughter subsides, she gives Cassandra a speculative look, arching an eyebrow.

"Well, I'm not the Harpy any longer, I'm not sure how helpful I can be... unless you want me to see if we have any art to donate?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

S
    Sandman

She shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders softly before leaning against the other woman again with a small sigh.

"I didn't mean so much with things like harpy and all. I just meant getting everything together business wise or if you just want to add your advice. As for the Art. I'm not looking for Donations. I'm not running a mueseum. Now if you have pieces you want to sell and need a place to display them to do so or you want to do some kind of exhibit for a bit to show off. Then we can talk about that of course."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Again, Ishani was struck by their differences. It would be impossible to explain that her business sense consisted of deciding that she wanted to open a club, and then telling Olivette to make sure to write the checks. Or what was at her disposal before, and especially after, the Dynastic merger. Or that when they got tired of art, or furniture, or cars, they were passed on to loyal ghouls and staff.

"Honestly, Twist would have a better head for that,"
    she finally said with a smile. "She understands art, and Kine, far better than I do."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

After seeing the potential building site, Ishani bids Cassandra a good evening.

Scene Ends.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread