Ended
Watch

Sal's Fleshmarket

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    S
    Spartan

"Thank you." Spartan Said with a nod to the Hob. "My Cut of the winnings?" Spartan asks while looking around for the One Eyed Merchant.

"Winnings?" Boss-Hob asks, his tone confused.

S
    Spartan

"There is no reward for the winner of the Fight?" Spartan asks still looking for the one eyed merchant.

"No, my friend, there isn't. Everyone that fights their first fight does so for the opportunity to fight again. The Pit takes no prisoners and all you've earned is the right to fight again."

S
    Spartan

"Very well I claim that prize at a later time." Spartan says and nods to the Hob. Spartan then proceeds to make his way around pit looking for the One eyed merchant. Spartan is loosing his patients. Spartan fought in that pit to try to earn information from the damned merchant who isn't here...

Heat waves of Anger roll off of the back of the Bloodbrute's neck as he searches the crowd. Soon enough, however, he spots the stocky little man greedily stuffing his pockets with various items. The one-eyed merchant grins happily as he collects what appear to be tongues, fingers, and Promises from his fellow goblins. Once he is finished, he nods to himself as he makes his way over to the big Ogre.

"Yes, that was a tidy piece of work, that was. Well kid, a deal's a deal."

Rummaging through his pockets for a moment, the merchant produces a small, stubby lump of flesh-colored tallow. Closing his eyes, he appears to concentrate on some mental image as he plucks a hair from his own head. Carefully inserting the coarse strand into the tallow, he hands the strange candle to Spartan.

"That'll lead you to the man you're lookin' fer. Should last ya a coupla hours, but it won't lead ya back again."

S
    Spartan

"2 hours from when I light it? Or two hours starting now?" Spartan asked looking at the disturbing little muck he held in his hand. Spartan looked down on the greedy little man waiting for a responce.

The one visible eyebrow on the man's face raises at the question.

"Guess ya don't need much brain with all that brawn. After ya light the wick, follow the light. That'll lead ya and yer friend to the fella ya seek. Course, messing with him don't seem too smart, but that ain't none of my business. Thank ya and come again."

The man turns to make his way through the crowd back to his stall.

"Oh, and don't worry, ya get used to the smell."

S
    Spartan

Spartan mearly nods to the One Eyed Man and makes his way out of the Hedge. He will return but hopefully with support and backup he could count on. A soldier is only as good as them people who hold the line with him.

End Scene

Nice Job

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread