Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 119
DISPLAYED
The Lily Again (Open)

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny smiled at Twist, understanding her better from her response to his unasked question. Perhaps his label of Big Sister was more appropriate than he had thought.

"Oh, I know," he continued letting the subject fall away as easily as her question about his political affiliation. "I just didn't want you to think I found the company poor," he added with a wink.

"So what did you think of our cousins? Quite an... assortment."
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

"Oh, excuse me," Lenny said suddenly remembering something. "I need to tell Stephen Archer I found Arnoud but that he left -- Stephen was looking for him."

Lenny stood up and stepped outside the booth to send a quick text message, then returned.

"I'm sorry, you have my undivided attention now," he said, sliding back into the booth next to Twist.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    Vitae 4

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"An assortment indeed. It never fails to amaze me the wide variety of beauties that catch our eye to such an extent," *to embrace them* she finished mentally.

She paused as a sudden realization crossed Lenny's face and he explained. "Of course"

Smiling widely at his return, she waited until he had seated before replying to his comment lightly, "One of my favorite types of attention." She then picked up their prior conversation, "I think that our current variety is to the Family's benifit though. It gives us multiple opportunities to expand and strengthen ourselves within the city. We are not restricted to one venue."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny waggled his fingers and grinned. "Twist... the Priscus puppetmaster," he laughed. "But do we all dance to the same tune?" he asked. "It seems more often lately that people find the call of their affiliation or personal groups more strident than that of their own Blood. Frankly, you have different views than most Invictus."

Lenny opened his eyes wide and feigned shock and epiphany. "Unless! Ah-ha. Unless this some Invictus plot to harness the potential of the Succubi and Inccubi of the Domain?" He leaned forward, closely. "C'mon. You can tell me. I won't tell a soul. Pinky swear," he added, offering a hand with an outstretched finger.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    Vitae 4

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's shoulder rose and dropped in a small shrug, "More of a director. I see potential and want to try and help someone into a role they are suited to for the benifit of all. And I was born to my Blood, my Friends were a later calling."

*More like recent. Has it even been two months?*

At Lenny's teasing accusation, a bubbling laugh came from Twist, a sound well suited to her eternal form. She leaned in over the table, bringing them closer still, and lightly tapped his outstretched finger with one of her own, "Some would argue that we don't have souls so if you were to tell another of us, you wouldn't truly be breaking your...pinky swear?" Her voice lilted at the end, as if unsure of what a pinky swear was.

Despite her outward ease with Lenny, inside Twist was taken slightly aback. Was this truly the stoic, calm, almost distant Kindred from the Daeva Party? He almost seemed to be joking with her. A shift that nearly took her by surprise. Although his dropping of a few key names was worrisome. He had been cautious earlier but now he seemed less gaurded of his tongue.

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

"Director... I like that. Much more appropriate than thinking of you as 'Big Sister'," Lenny said with a completely inscrutable tone which gave no hint to whether the double entendre was intentional or not.

"But... isn't the saying that we choose our Friends, as opposed to Family?" he asked, inwardly cringing at how much this conversation sounded like a phone company commercial. It was interesting that she picked at the wording of his pinky swear, as if someone familiar with the Gifts of Domination. It was tempting ask if she shared the Toreador ancestry, but he didn't want to get side-tracked.

Lenny leaned back slightly, and gave Twist an appraising look. "So did you come to find Arnoud to help him realize his potential?" he asked.

It would be interesting to see how she evaluated all of them, to be honest, but asking a question like that would give her a chance to take control of the conversation. After their little 'game' with Mariel, he wondered if Twist realized that they were still playing, and her submission to his subtle interrogation was simply... delicious.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    Vitae 4

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist followed suit, leaning back away from the table again. She was silent for a moment as she considered his question. On one hand- her reason for searching for Arnoud was something to be brought up with Arnoud. It was with him that the issue stemmed from. And yet, Lenny was subtly influenced by it as well seeing as he was of the same covenant.

"Not so much. I came to help him in not hindering his potential. Words and phrasings are important and it is good to keep in mind that some things should not be phrased in certain manners."

A soft noise drew her attention and shifting slightly Twist pulled out her vibrating cell phone. She made an annoyed look that faded when she flipped the phone open and apparantly read a text message. Responding she quickly folded away the phone and glanced up at Lenny.

"I am so sorry Lenny, but it seems that it is my turn to leave the conversation. My assistance is required. I do hope that I will be honored with your undivided attention another night?"

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

It seemed phones were the bane of the night. He could see why some Elders despised technology so.

"Does anyone ever say 'no' to you?" he asked with a smile. He stood like a gentleman as she left. "If that is your hope, I'm sure it will be so," he affirmed.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    Vitae 4

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

She flashed a dazzling smile at him, "Why would they want to?" Laughing lightly she leaned him to give him a quick kiss on the cheek farewell before making her way out of the club.

*It is so nice to have male Daeva in Sacramento again.*

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Closed Thread