Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 78
DISPLAYED
It's Not Made of Gingerbread, Right?

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri, for once, remained silent as Rick and Bettony spoke about the Ash Run. She could still recall the last one, and the water element that chased her. As John left, she looked from the window, watching his departure with slight interest. Whatever he was upto, was no concern of hers. So long as he remained safe and didn't bring harm to the freehold, she was happy.

The aspersorium felt heavy in her hand. She looked down at it while absently running her hand through her hair, wondering what changes were going to affect her mien now.

"Personally, and I say this with the greatest of respect to our King, I believe something plays heavy on HAL's mind. At his coronation, he seemed distant and ever since has been keeping himself alienated within the Four Seasons."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Rick's initial response was that, well, HAL always seemed distant. But then, he was an Elemental. He'd trust her intuition with something like this more than his. And something had seemed a bit...off about him at the Coronation. "What he showed us of the translations he made off of your attacker was...disturbing. Maybe the parts that he hasn't shared are disturbing him?" And truth be told, he never had quite understood why their King wouldn't even say why he was keeping the rest of it secret.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri nods, agreeing. Obviously, they'd spoken about the strangeness of the Coronation in their private moments, away from prying ears, keep it 'in-Court'.

"Perhaps the idea of an Ash Run could focus his mind once again," she adds, trying to help.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

L

Rick's fingers drummed against the feathers of his forearm. The Elemental, for a few seconds, lost in his thoughts as he contemplated and attempted to sort everything out. "Perhaps it would...I'll go to the Four Seasons and speak with him."

The Witch of the Bitter Wind glares at them both with slightly less hatred than before.

"I would appreciate it if you would keep me informed of our King's decision. I must be getting back to Moira, now. Mr. Pereg... Miss Nutkins... the door is always open to you."

Turning, Betony Rue climbs the stairs once more and soon disappears from sight as Emma fidgets and smiles sweetly at them both... but perhaps a touch more sweetly at Rick. Taking her cue from the snubbing, Arch steps forward and places a hand on her fellow Thorn Mage's shoulder.

"Well, it looks like you certainly have your hands full. Don't worry, Rick... you can handle this. But, I should really be getting back now. You know how to reach me... so, don't be a stranger."

She raises her other hand to Terri and Emma before she turns to leave.

"Pleasure meeting you both."

Description

PRE

Terri nods towards the Witch before she disappears and physically breaths out as she departs.

"You too," Terri replies to Arch, giving a little smile. "Take care." She then looks at Emma, giving a wave. "See you soon, Em. I'll pop round to see Moira, ok?"

Finally, she takes Rick's hand, ready to head off.

L

"I'll be sure to do that," the words are offered as a parting response to Betony as she climbs the stairs. And he does seem to relax just a bit as she departs.

He nods slightly at Arch's last statement, along with a little shrug. "I'm sure I'll be able to figure something out...just need a bit of time to think about it." Emma's smile is returned as he feels Terri's hand find his, and he gives it a light squeeze. The Legate's ready to make his departure as well.

End Scene?

Emma gives a smile and a little wave to each of the Autumn Courtiers as they leave the Boarding House. Her gaze lingers a bit longer on Terri, hoping that the Beast will indeed return soon. Turning, the oily girl absently rubs at her injured hand as she mounts the stairs to Moira's room. She doesn't know much about politics, or even what the hell an 'Ash Run' might be, she's simply glad to have her friend back.

End Scene

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread