Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
Falling Star

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"No problem, I like to help people like us." He pulls out his phone, of the brick-ish variety, and flips it open. It also helps me keep track of people.

"Want me to read them off or do you to copy them down?" Fu idly wonders how the Monarchs would like him just handing out their numbers but decides to go with it anyway.

C
    Castle

"I think I'll just copy 'em down if thats alright. 'Course you'll have to let me know a bit about 'em, too. Wouldn't be much fun to say the wrong thing on the first meeting," he says with a laugh. "First impressions and all that."

He wouldn't be very comfortable in the city until he'd have a chance to meet more Lost so he might as well start with some of the more influential ones. Besides, being courtless wasn't exactly beneficial but it did mean he had a fresh slate no matter who he was talking to. Or at least that was the theory.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu hands over his phone. Which looks strikingly modern in the hands of a stone dog. Giving the bartender a glance as he does.

"Alice White likes Flowers. HAL, ya like the robot thing, is a fan of Halloween. Katrin is a cold lady, at least to my group. And Rust Mane likes to hit things."
    As subtle as a stone. That and Fu isn't really in the mood to be more subtle.

C
    Castle

Liam took the offered phone and plugged the four numbers into his contact list before before handing the brick back to its owner and finishing his beer. "Well I think, based off how the days are falling, I might as well wait a bit longer and meet Ms. Katrin first. 'Course I don't think I'd ever describe myself as a "cold" person but it makes more sense to begin at a begining if you catch my meaning. Plus it sounds like HAL might have his hands full, setting all his things right until next 'Halloween'. Hmm, well what's your thought mate," Liam says before ordering another beer. "You've been around the block here more times than I have, that's for sure."

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Probably best to talk with her first ya. Appearances and all." Not that Fu really cares about them it just keeps people off his back. "Her group isn't really my cup of tea either." The heat radiating off Fu kind of gives that away..

C
    Castle

"Well alright, it sounds like that's my plan," Liam says with a grin. He drinks his second beer before getting up to go.

"Was nice ta' meet ya' Fu," he says, offering a hand. "I think I'll mosey on my way but sometime when you're not working lets catch a beer. Oh, and thanks again for the help."

Unless Fu asks him any other questions, Liam exits Harry's.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Alright, o keep an eye out for anything weird." Fu shakes Liam's hand. "We've had some problems and I'm not sure how closed any of them are." He shrugs as Liam thanks him for his help. "Not a problem, one of the useful parts of the job."

"A beer sometime would be great. See you around."

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread