Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
161 - 165
DISPLAYED
The Purple Tent

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

PRE

Derek smiles and waves at those he knows as he leaves the tent.

Marcus agrees with Juno and assures her that he will be in touch. Leaving the tent, he gathers what he needs from his stall and heads home.

That's it?! Okay, let's look what this 'special party' brought:
    He now belonged to a freehold. That was a good thing.
    He made no new friends and except from the mango it was simply boring. Well, not even spring courtiers garantuee a good party. Joshua drank the little bit of wine left in his glass, got up and looked around. He could go and say bye to Al-Adin, but he was out of sight.
    Sighing Joshua raised his hand to say farewell to all the people on his table and made his way back to Kyle's.

d
    druidspath

Im sorry, where are my manners; Conrad, they call me Conrad. Im glad to hear that you have found solid company Frosty, Community is a good thing. What do they say: theres safety in numbers? While stranger things have happened, you dont oft see a wintery type such as yourself in the company of the festive spring cortiers. Conrad takes a look around. "Man, its getting thin in here, and to be honest, im not much for large social gatherings, but I was rather expecting more 'how to do'. Got plans after this?"

L
    Laufrey

For his part Frosty nods in acceptance of Conrad's apology followed by a shrug. He answers the last question first, "I've got some plans in the works after this but I've got time as I don't need to be at work for some time. As for courtiers I'd say your one to talk with what I've seen so far of interactions. We might hold to our own ideas but it doesn't mean we don't like having fun, who want's mopers anyway? They're useless just like those that think there's an ideal emotion or state of mind." He shrugs as though he's not too interested in going on.

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
Closed Thread