Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
Planning the Hedge Hunt (Attn: Silas and Johnathan)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Soirgriffe

"That would be the plan" Silas sat in thought for a moment, then he picked up and downed the rest of the drink with a few glups. He then put it back down and smiled.
    "So, when does the Spring Party start?"

O
    OBSN

"I think that the band is supposed to start up fairly soon, I'm not really sure what the party entails, I guess that it starts up right after. Unless the concert is the party?" Johnathan shakes his head, "Ah, who can keep up with all of this spring stuff anyway, all the dancing and whatnot..." Johnathan's voice fades off a bit but he keeps mumbling on. He stops after a moment to resume drinking.

Marcus stands as he addresses them both, "Right, I believe the real action starts at sunset, so I'm off for a bit of a stroll first. Find me by the end of the party if either of you would like a ride to the 'Seasons'. See you then." Marcus raises a hand to his new friends and heads off to rile a few tempers in the crowd.

S
    Soirgriffe

Silas got up form his table, smiled, and walked back to the faire. Leaving a little symbol on the table in sugar. He would figure something out to get there later on.

O
    OBSN

"Hrmm," Johnathan stays sitting, studying the symbol for a second. Then with a grunt, he gets another drink and leaves.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread