21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Meeting of the Alphas

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen listens to Mateo and the others talk, and he lip curves with a small smile. I could work Someone has to play devil's advocate though. "The idea sounds good, but we have to be very careful going about it. I'm not looking forward to asking an angry city spirit for patronage, and getting into a fight with it wouldn't be pleasnt or productive." She shrugs. "I still think it's a good idea, but still, let's not rush in where angels fear to tread."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Tony has a smile on his face. A smile that shouts out to all who can see "this sounds like such a bad idea. Lets do it." He's already leafing through his rite book.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

F
    Fox45

"Ok suppose we do get the spirit to be our totem, what then? We still haven't scouted out the Pure territories. We have very little idea of there numbers or how powerful they are."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"So we scout them, simple, two, maybe three man team rolls in and gets a feel for the place. I'd be up for it, though I suggest that it be Hunters, and Talons who make of the scout party, move in, scout, get the hell outta Dodge, hopefully before any of them even know we were sniffing up their tails."

M
    Midboss

"Before doing in person recon, maybe I can help a little. Since I'm actually part of the force, I can have a look in the files and try to pinpoint the stuff potentially related our psychotic cousins since I highly doubt they have honest jobs. It'll help get a few ideas on their favourite spots, profiles and so on. If a have a few names It might help my research."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Julia pads out from under the table and nips at tony's ankle. She then goes behind a tree; and tony follows her. a minute later they come back.

"We are missing something, something pretty big actually. While I'm a big fan of vengeance, we might want to consider fixing what they did. The pure would sooner die than ruin something so close to pangaea, so beating it out of them won't work. We'll need a group to figure out a way to fix this." Tony says.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen puffs herself up just a little at that mention. "I could handle a part of that. This is probably going to take serious exploration of the shadow to figure out. But if they stay off our backs long enough, I'm sure we'll figure something out."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew nods. "Appetizing as beating it out of them sounds, I think I too would be more helpful in the group attempting to find a way to reverse the damage."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"then I think we should send members of our packs to Gwen, and she'll lead a task force on figuring this out. I'll be sending Randall and Julia."

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"I will go, along with Andrew."

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last