Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
Off to be Acknowledged

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"Well then how did you happen to be paired up with her this evening?" Rahyna looks at Cassie and smiles "Who is her guardian I need to make sure that she is not being missed by someone."

((I would ask Cassie but I really don't feel like talking to myself this evening ))

"I was told Bella was her guardian", Tara says confidently. "Though if you need a place to stay, you can stay with me", Tara says to Cassie as if to steal away.

((Ooc - You don't have to speak with both characters, I don't mind if you phrase things in this case))

Rahyna looks from one to the other and asks "Cassie does Bella know where you are?"

Cassie shakes her head "Nope and she said as long as I don't break the rules I can do what I want she even gave me my own room and everything."

"Well we should still send her a message and let her know you are safe."

"OK" Cassie sighs and pulls out her phone and sends a text to Bella "There" she sits back on the couch and pouts slightly "And I think Auntie Tara I would like to go home to Mommy Bella."

Tara extends her hand, fully aware of the reality that Cassie is not a kid, but fully engrossed in the lie. "Come on, I'll take you to your mother", she says to Cassie. "It was a pleasure meeting you Rahyna, hopefully we can do it again sometime soon", Tara says while motioning towards the exit.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread