Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
Empty Orchestra (Anyone)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Pryderi sings his heart out, his voice rolling through the audience and bringing passion and desire with every word. When he finishes, he bows and wwalks off stage, where he sees gavin standing by the bar.

"Hi, nice to see you again, how's things?"

Spoiler

"Things have been going well since the last time I saw you sir I hope all is well with you as well." Gavin orders up a drink and prepares for some companionship that is over the age of 12 and smiles more to himself than anything else.

"Call me Pryderi, or Pryd, whatever. I'm no sir," he smiles. Taking a sip of his drink, Pryderi smiles before speaking once more.

"Any luck finishing your recent masterpiece? When i got home, I spent most of the night with my own guitar trying to come up with an ending. I'll be happy to show with you sometime."

Gavin smiles at him "Well Pydrie I have been working on it but nothing seems to fit still I don't know it may sit as one of those unfinished peices for a little longer, I would love to hear what you have come up with maybe it will fit better than anything I have come up with."

"Excellent. Why don't we arrange a time to get together. I'll bring the guitar, you the violin. It'll be a blast."

"Sounds great I have a sound room at my house you name the time and I'll have it all set up." he smiles at Pryderi and takes a shot of his drink.

"Cool, sounds like a plan," he replies, the subtle smell of grass emanating from his delight.

Derry O'Dell enters the bar and looks around for her companions. She doesn't like feeling this upset, and is trying hard to keep her usual light-hearted manner and not give in to her temper.

(( Please start a new Empty Orchestra thread. ))

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread