Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Quiet Night

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded, understanding another reason she hadn't wanted him to be Prince. It was a truly odd situation that they had come to find themselves in.

"I understand," he said. "Or, I'm beginning to. If it comes to it, I'll step down, like Shadow did," Asa said with a slight shrug. "Everything you said before, about having flexibility as a Sheriff is true. We'll just go with it and see what happens, and I will promise you that I'll listen to your advice."

Funny that they had gone to the Invictus, too, for protection -- and now they practically were the Invictus. So much had changed.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

She nods and sits back on the couch. "All right, I can accept that for now. When would you like to instate Arnold as Hound? I sent him and Konstantin with Jayant and Bella to the sewers just in case. I know Jayant and Bella are good fighters, but I doubt they are good enough if they run into our visiting friend. I thought more muscle might be a good idea."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Immediately, I think," Asa replied. "He went with the Seneschal before, and performed well enough that Rahyna had nothing negative to say about him. I'd really rather stop worrying about what Miss Moiraine might do next, to be honest."

If only I had known Shadow would step down... and what would happen. I should have said something to Ishani about the Bond, first.

"Did you know that Lioni Dupree invited, inducted," he fished for the right word as he changed subjects, "me into the House Millarr Dynasty? She said that Icarus asked her to." Asa paused for a moment, as he felt the regret of losing a friend anew.

"I want you to come with me, of course," he continued. "I still need to figure it out, perhaps with the help of the Dracul library, because I have no idea what it entails. Other than I want it to entail us, together," he added.

She's been around for so long, and knows so much more than I, maybe she knows something about Dynasties.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks surprised. "Really? I mean, wow, that's just........I don't know what to say."

She thinks for a long moment before speaking again. "I think it might be better to look through Lioni's haven. She might have more information on them then the Dracul library. Dynasties are an Invictus thing. I doubt the Dragons would know anything about it or even be interested. But I will join you, although I have no idea what it entails either." She says with a small smile.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Great," Asa said, with a smile. "I'll do that."

And it was great. He had no idea how things would have gone, before Bethem.

"The only other thing, dearest to my heart," he added, "Is Marius suggested we fight Bethem with technology. With him maybe having been in Torpor, he might not know what modern weapons or surveillance is capable of. What do you think?"

Asa was ready to finish talking, and started unbuttoning his shirt with a smile.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani quirks an eyebrow. "Need some help with that?" She pushes his hands away and continues to unbutton his shirt for him while she talks.

"I think Marius is daft. Bethem destroyed everything in Icarus' appartment. That would tell me he knows what technology is and what it can do. Also, Marius claims to be old right? But yet he knows all about technology, so that logic really doesn't work."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

That was certainly good enough for Asa.

His hands found her waist, and he pulled her close for a kiss.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani pulls away after a few minutes. "That's your answer? A kiss?" She shakes her head. "I certainly hope you don't work all of your politics this way."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa was tempted to tease her about how he had secured Erika's nomination, but decided there had already been enough 'discussions' about him being Prince.

"OK," he said, standing and picking her up in his arms with a smile.

"The Prince heeds the words of his Sheriff: Marius is daft!" he proclaimed, carrying her to the bedroom.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread