Ended
Watch
91 - 95
DISPLAYED
The Chapter House + Revelation

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"Yes, when do we leave?" Konstantin asks. He's not thrilled about fighting in the close quarters of a sewer - definitely not the sort of environment that favors the sort of large weapons he prefers - but he's been in places far worse than any sewer, and his knife and his claws were readily available.

Ishani shrugfs. "That would be up to Bella and Jayant. They're running that show."

She pulls out a pad and writes down their numbers for each man and hands them over. "Here's their contact info. I would give them a call and find out when they are planning to go on their hunt. I will also give you both a call after I have talked to the Prince and he tells me what his plans are for you, if any."

She tries to smile reassuringly, but her anger at Asa was still fresh and she was sure it came out as more like a smirk.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"Sheriff, this... call. I do not have phone."

Konstantin does not add that not only does he not have a phone, but he hasn't the slightest idea how to work a cel phone. Years ago, when spending a bit of time near El Paso, he'd had to figure out how to use a payphone to get hold of someone to whom he'd promised to pass along a message from another nomad. It had taken him several tries to get that right, and that only after he'd smashed one payphone in frustration.

He looks at Arnold. "Perhaps I can stay near you to get call? If we may be fighting together, would be good to share warrior stories, get to know each other."

Arnold stifles a smirk at the old timer's newness to the technology of the day.

"You can come with me, Konstantin. I'll try to explain to you a bit about cell phones, maybe get you one."

He claps Konstantin on the shoulder. Nods respectively to Ishani. Until next time, Madame Sheriff.

He leads Konstantin out of the chapter house, beginning to try to explain about phone technology in the last ten years.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani leaves the chapter house as wel, heading home and to the inevitable conversation she needed to have with Asa.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread