Watch
81 - 88
DISPLAYED
Looking for John Pendergast

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Sure! I'll ask some of the kids on the street if they've spotted anything."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

PRE

"Good idea, Al-Adin," Derek replies, nodding. "Kids are a lot more observant than people often credit them."

He takes out three of his cards, writes his cell phone number on the back of each, then hands one to each of the others. "Let's all share numbers and keep everyone in the loop when we find something. If any of you needs some backup or assistance, I can usually be available at short notice during the night and on weekends. During the workday it's a little trickier for me to get away, but I will do my best to make it work in an emergency."

He looks to Kevin again. "I'm serious about the job thing, Kevin. Let me know what sorts of things you're good at and I'll ask around, see if I can't help find you some leads."

PRE

Derek feels slightly dizzy, a bit disoriented, for a moment. When he shakes it off, he thought some time had passed, but his companions hadn't even replied to him yet. "That... is odd," he thinks for just a moment before refocusing on the investigation at hand.

Betony Rue, thinking that the desicion has been made, concludes there is little purpose of staying. She scratches down any given phone numbers or contacts, gives her own in exchange, and leaves with a chilly goodbye and good luck. She wraps her shawl closer as walks away.

PRE

As Betony Rue leaves, Derek says "I have my car, so If you'd rather not take the bus, I can drop you off where you like." He looks at Al-Adin and Kevin. "Same offer, if you'd like."

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-adin laughs
    "Nah, i'll take the skyway." He vaults up on top of a roof and takes off, running fast (but not inhumanely so)
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

PRE

Derek chuckles at Al-Adin's unconventional exit. Since Betony Rue and Kevin also go their own way, he gets back in his car, intent on trying to gather some information about these disappearances in a manner more suited to his personal strengths. If nothing else works out, they could always try out the interview route later. But first he has some other business - and hopefully some pleasure - to see to.

D
    DracoGuardian

Kevin watched the others for a moment and ran a hand slowly through his dark black hair.Turning he walked off down the road not sure where to investigate none of his normal social circles would really have much information so atleast for the time being he simply went home.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread