Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Ace and Reed

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Laura heads to her room, winking to Reed as she does. Not two mintues after, she returns with her hair pinned up and wearing her biking leathers, ready to roll if the need be.

Ace grabs the thumb drive and laughs.

"Well yeah its electronic... Wow... I need to have Kindred computer classes or something..." he laughs.

He shoves it into his beefed up laptop and starts hacking away.

Elle glares at Ace, "Who the fuck are you calling. You can't call anyone, get in the fucking truck, and give me that paper you just printed out." she snarls, snatching the paper.

"Get in the truck NOW." she growls, scanning the paper, her eyes going wide. She pulls out her cellphone.

Ace stands and gets ready to go to the truck with the creepy half dead fucker, and Count Chocula the Russian. He nods to Laura and Reed, "it's cool guys I'll be back tonight don't worry.

Arnold moves toward Ace, looming over him. "You heard Miss Hound, Ace." Looking over to Laura and Reed he gives each a courteous nod. "Pleasure to meet you two..."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin, still silent, waits until Hound Elle and Arnold have taken Ace through the door. Glancing back and forth between Reed and Laura, he then steps out the door, following behind the others.

Ace follows them out, leaving it up to REed and Laura whether or not they follow, knowing its going to be a squeeze to fit them all in Elle's truck anyway.

Elle gets them all in and revs the engine, then heads back to the Chapter House.

"You too, gorgeous," Laura smirks to Arnold, then turning to Reed as they leave.

"We following, Bossman?"

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread