Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
Doggystyle?

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Kharn

"No worries on the 'up-your-ass' boyfriend thing, I've never been that type. Plus, I got shit of my own to deal with, wolf-man business." He says, trying, but failing to adopt a serious look on his face. "I would like to introduce you to my Pack though, they're a cool little bunch. You'll like Vinny, and Gwen, she's a pretty cool chicka. They are my family here, since leaving Florida. The Pack is one of those things that tends to be closer to werewolves than most family is." He says, looking obviously excited to have her meet his family.

Sofia's eyes widen. "I'd like that. They won't mind, though? That you're with a dead girl?"

Kharn

"They might, but I doubt it. We're a pretty oddball bunch, hell almost all Packs are, so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have a problem with a girl who's muerto." Mateo says after thinking about it for a second.

"Sounds good, then." Sofia turns and snuggles up against Mateo, her back to his front, pressing her body full length against him. She takes one of his arms and wraps it around her.

"I've got some friends, I don't know how they're going to react... well, except for one. She's definitely gonna want to meet you. Which reminds me... that no cheating thing... that wouldn't apply to a threesome with you and me and her, would it? She's really cute, and she's not quite as wild as me, but she's willing to learn."

She then pushes her backside against Mateo, rotating it slowly. "Something else you said... I definitely don't need the 'up my ass boyfriend' as far as someone checking my phone calls and always needing to know where I am every second of the night and complaining about my friends... but some other ways of having my boyfriend up there, that's definitely okay with me."

((Fade to Black))

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread