Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Into the Morgue

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Laura yawns, feigning interest. "Maybe we should give it a minute, just in case."

Reed smiles a smile that does not quite reach his eyes with a slight bow, "[color=brown:dehxgpki]As you say, Prefect Asaan, forgive me for the interruption." He turn to walk out of the morgue leaving the good doctor alone, Asaan was the prefect, and there would be no division for this moment. [/color:dehxgpki]

Dr. Asaan gives it a moment to sink in, and then waves a hand before Reed and company leave. "Just a moment, Mr. Hyland. I have a task for you, I'd like you to call Seneschal Rahyna, and let her know that while the Movement has been troubled, it will be of any help it can spare in the hunt for whomever is killing our own, and that my leadership is now of no question."

d
    dinale

As he was heading out, Reed holding the door open and able to see his coterie, about to signal them that they were leaving - Reed pauses. He turn his attention toward Asaan - whom was giving him orders - to call his Priscus and let her know about the cooperation of the covenant and no question of Asaan's leadership.

"
    Of course, Prefect Asaan, I'll be happy to notify Seneschal Rahyna about the Covenant's cooperation to investigate the recent killing and to let her know that there is no questioning of your leadership." Reed said, pulling out his phone to dial the Seneschal.

~~Narration~~

With Jack and Reed halfway to the door, Reed stops to make a phone call.

D
    Dinale

Reed fulfilling the task, hangs up the phone then replacing it into his person, "The killer, or killers, has struck again - the recent victims this time were Madam Lioni and Seraphina. I will be bid you a pleasant evening, Dr. Asaan, I have some investigation to do for this evening."

He gives a slight nod, then walking out and exiting the room - leaving the morgue and then leaving the hospital.

As Reed breezes past, Laura turns to look at Ace with utter confusion in her eyes, before grabbing Ace by the arm and dragging him after their coterie mate.

"Reed, wait up," she yells at his fleeting back.

Alaric and Ace follow him out ot the car, where everyone gets in and heads back to the ship.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dr. Asaan went back to work, and as he was finishing up the last autopsy, he heard the door creak open, and doesn't bother turning. "What is it now?"

He waits a moment, and when he doesn't here an answer, he turns to look.. "What are you doing here?"

>END SCENE<

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.