Watch

The Reich

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

Jack Nodded as he got the numbers down in his phone. "Well then. We have a plan. I'll take a look around for any unalighned that might have interest in joining a covenent. Are there any that either of you know that would be interested?" Knowing where to look first always helped after all.

d
    dinale

"Not at the moment, however, I can have one of my coterie mate draw up a list of those unaligned within the city and send them over to you." Reed replied.

"
    A fete would be nice - would make a new beginning and a respite before the hard work that arise afterward."

"Ah the girls will be so happy, they love to throw parties," he smiles fondly.

"A fete then, three nights hence... I will invite Dr. Asaan... Unless you think it would be better to have one of you two do it?

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

Jack smiled. "Thanks mate. I'll take a look-about untill then."

"Personally, I think it might be a good idea if Mr. Hyland invited The Doc. It might come off a little unusual that someone outside the Movement is throwing a fete for the Carthians. We could just say that Mr. Hyland is doing it to draw in potentual recruites and to give everyone a chance to relaxe dispite this time and state that your a potentual memeber thats trying to make a good impression by assisting."
    That was what he thought anyway. Better to make this less suspicious than it is already is.

"That is indeed a good idea Jack... He can say that he rented out the ship as a little getaway for the Carthian movement to relax and enjoy.

d
    dinale

"An excellent idea, Mr. Bennett, I may add that we should allow the new recruit to know what would be taking place and why. But, I'll leave that to your judgment, Gentleman, we'll speak with another on Sunday, to see how we progressed and on Monday - we'll hold the fete. "

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

Jack smiled. It was rare for him to come up with something usefull in meetings. "So then, well meet up on sunday. Monday we throw the get-together and after that we make with the change." He nearly chuckled. "Love it when a plan comes together. Well, I better be off if we're done here. And I'll keep your offer in mind mate." He said to Aluric.

"Of course gentlemen, feel free to call on me at any time," Alaric says, Greta and Hannah showing them out, adorably blond and German.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.