Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Warehouse

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

PRE

"And what kind of favors do you want?" she asks, in a ready to pounce stance, still not sure if he's just going to try to kill her outright in that dark warehouse.

S
    Soul

"Oh, I don't know that yet. I might require you to protect me, or perhaps simply stall on an order given to you, long enough for me to maneuver into a better position." He could see her stance changing, becoming slightly more defensive. He took another, slow step towards her, almost coming face to face.
    His voice dropped to almost a whisper, as he looked directly into her eyes.
    "What ever I will ask, you will owe me these two favors without question, without anyone ever finding out about them, and until you meet your final death, or have fulfilled them."

Two favors from a Hound were never a bad thing to have, if things ever went south.

PRE

"Do I get a chance to think about it? Or is this decision now or never?" she asks, now wanting to ask Veritas, hating this fucking ping ponging around the city trying to get some damn help from people who should give it willingly.

S
    Soul

"The offer stands as soon as you've shown me, what you are made of." He said with a devils grin, and took a step back.
    "Young Hound Elle."
    With these last words he let his Protean Mask fall, his beast roaring its ancient song unhindered by his trick of the blood, and his eyes becoming twin daggers of fear and lust; a lust for blood.

PRE

04-22 16:49:40 Elle rolls 5 dice to Resolve_Comp 4 successes

"I dont have to show you shit," she snarls right back, fearless that night.

"I'll call you if I need you..." she growls, "have some respect for this Young Hound..." she snarls at him.

S
    Soul

Marius was disappointed, but at least she hadn't run in fear. She had control over her beast, and thus passed his first little 'test'.
    "Very well. I meant no disrespect." He said, moving aside to let her pass, his face back to his usual calm expression, fingers tucked into his pockets again.
    "The offer stands, should you decide to accept."

PRE

"Thanks. I might call you. But I will find a reason to hunt your ass down Hound style if anyone hears about this, understand me? You havent made many friends here, and you're family, but I wont hesitate to find a reason if you fuck things up for me." she says calmly, not trying to threaten, just wanting him to know how important it is to her.

S
    Soul

"That goes without saying. Besides, I am too old to be playing a young game." He said with a smile, his true age glimmering through his eyes.
    "You will find your way, Hound Elle, of that I am sure." He made sure to put emphasis on the fact he hadn't called her young this time, then started walking towards his bike.

PRE

"Thanks," she nods, checking her phone and hopping back in her truck to go to Scotts' place.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread