Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Signing up time 1.1

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    M
    Midboss

"Well how about we do a trial period for the time being ? Either you (points at White Paws) or me can act as alpha for the time being. See how things go. Once we're better established as a pack, we discuss the subject again. A trial period we could say. Unless you want the post more than me I can assume the role for the time being."

F
    Fox45

White Paws has been staring at the floor thinking. Rifle Breaker wouldn't have said it if he didn't believe that I could do it. Why am I hesitating? This is what a Storm Lord is suppose to do, lead. Still looking at the floor he says, "No, I'll do it. It seems... right, I don't know how else to say it." Looking up he says, "Yeah, I'll be the Alpha. Yes, I can do this.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Rifle Breaker has the barest hint of a smile crease his lips. But says nothing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

M
    Midboss

"Ok... boss."

Ciaphas also seems to have a small smile on his face. Thnigs were starting to shape up. When he hard heard White Paws say that he was a Storm Lord, he had recalled the brieffing about tribes and that these were meant to be the leadership. All he had neaded was a little nudge.

F
    Fox45

"Alright, I guess that's settled. Now how about that crash course?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"We'll start with Ur. It means wolf. Hence Skolis Ur- winter wolf, Uratha-werewolves" and so on.

Narration: It takes the better party of a few days, but the two of you are able to quickly learn. Its almost as if you knew the language already, and were merely remembering it.
    (you can both purchase it, and go into xp debt if you so desire.)

End Scene.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.