Onward to Shadow's

Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow nods. "Of course, forgive me for being so rude." She leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later with a tall glass. She places it in front of him and returns to her seat.

"I am not sure how to figure out who or what did this to you sir, without some kind of information. Have you noticed any abilities you've had since yur change?"

w
    wolfman1911

Jackson takes the glass and eyes it nervously. He stares uncertainly at the red liquid within. "No, nothing like that, why? What do you expect me to do? Talk to animals? Control minds?" He asked as he sniffed the liquid, internally he recoiled at the smell of blood, but he found his body unwilling to do anything but raise the glass to his lips and drink it all in one gulp.

It was disgusting! The taste of copper remained in his mouth, and he thought he would gag from it, and yet he found himself licking the inside of the cup, hoping for more of that wonderful, horrible fluid.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow thinks about getting him another glass, but decides not to just yet. His body said yes, while his face obviously said no. She tries not to smile at the look of utter disgust on his face, remembering her own similer reaction and not understanding why her body would betray her in such a manner so very long ago.

"Why? Do you feel the need to speak to animals and control others minds?" She asks calmly, thinking that maybe he was of the Ventrue line. However, what kind of Ventrue would ever sire a child and then leave himj to his own devices?

A thought suddenly clicked in her head and she stands to make her way to one of the book shelves. Pulling down a book, she flips through it hurredly, trying to find that one particular passage.

Dammit, this is not the book. She thinks in frustration.

She turns back to O-Yama. "I will return in a moment. Watch him please."

She hurredly leaves the room and is gone for a good twenty minutes before she comes back, an old tomb in her hand. She takes her seat again and starts flipping through the book. Finding the passage, she reads it silently.

"I think I may know what has happened to you sir. However, if my suspicians are correct," she says, closing the book with a thud and looking up at him, "then you are not going anywhere."

She turns to O-Tama. "Please tell Mr. Welson to prepare a room for our guest here."

w
    wolfman1911

As shadow left the room, Jackson called after her, "What, can vampires do that stuff? I was just throwing ideas out there. . ."

Jackson's face takes on a dejected aspect. He sighs at the news that he's not going anywhere, "From one locked room to another, I guess. . .So, do I at least get to find out what happened? You know, as a consolation prize?"

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow frowns. "No, not the full extent of what happened, you cannot learn that unless you choose to become a Dragon. Now, you must come with me to Court so we can get you acknowledged. Then, I will teach you to feed properly and we will figure out what you are. Court will be held at the Museum of Aquatic Nuances. I trust O-Yama can take you there?"

She looks at O-Yama with the question.

w
    wolfman1911

"If it's all the same, I know where the place is, I can go by myself." Jackson said, after a short pause.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow nods. "That will work as well. I think you were an experiment, Mr. Jack and if I am correct in this, then your sire will still be around and we will need to find him. This kind of things is not something we recommend or approve of. I assure you, justice will be done, sooner or later."

Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.