Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
At The Museum

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Starling holds out the scroll, "The deed is done, the geas will be called upon at a time specified by one Tyria Primoria." When Ollie takes the scroll, he smiles, and leans back against the desk again. "Mind if I ask you a few questions about your future?"

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie looks at the scroll, for a second unsure of what to do with it, before he tucks it in his right pocket where it sticks out at an angle. "Not at all, man. Shoot."

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie crosses his arms, looking to be in thought. After a moment's contemplation he answers.

"I dunno, man. I don't really think like that, ya know? I've only been awake for like a year, and these past few weeks are the first times I've really felt like I'm a part of something besides the local skate scene. I'd love to open a skateshop- slash-youth center kind of place, ya know? Life can be pretty tough for some of those kids. I know. I'd like to help em out."

He pauses for a second, thinking of the kid he couldn't save. Shaking his head, he smiles and goes on.

"Where do I think I'll be, though? I think I'll be right here in Sacramento, skating ramps, grinding rails, and chillin with like-minded individuals. Besides that, well, I'll just have to check it out."

Starling chuckles, and slides a hand against Ollie's cheek. "Keep your youth, it suits you. Don't forget to study tonight." He waves that same hand in the direction of the scroll, before bringing his eyes back to the clipboard in his hands.

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie chuckles with him, despite himself. "Yeah, man. Hey, thanks a lot. I'm sure I'll know it when Dr. Primoria needs me, right? Thanks again."

Ollie walks out of the museum, drops his skate, and rides home to study.

Starling laughs to himself as he heads back into the offices. He'll go far if he gets a little direction in his life.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread