Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Belly of the Beast

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

A certain calmness passed over Antoinette. She knew Quinton never liked Martin anyway, and if she couldn't stop him from thieving his secrets; secrets he didn't deserve because he had not earned them, then it was not in her power to control this situation. She would have to let it go. She was going to have to let a lot of things go.

She turned her back on the sad little man and gave Neil her full attention.

"Baby, there is nothing more we can do here now. I'm sorry I made you come all the way over. This was all just a little overwhelming." She wrapped herself around him then, blood and all, and kissed him -- a little sadly, a little sweetly, a little desperately.

"Can you take me back to my place?"

Martin shrugs at Neil's suggestion, wandering slowly towards the door while looking at his phone. "Did you see this?" he asks the two lovebirds, without looking at them. "A meeting at the Lily, mandatory attendance. Seems rather short notice." He passes by them, saying on his way out to the front room, "Perhaps the Baron's not the only one. Problem seems a little bit bigger, now."

d
    defarious

Returning her kiss Neil nods "No need to apologize my dear, I'm here for you. Of course I'll take you" Looking at the message Martin mentioned he nods "Indeed I'm sure it will be an enlightening meeting." he says as he puts an arm around Antoinette's waist and walks her towards his car. "I shall attend but first I must help Antoinette, I'm sure Asa will understand since we are talking about her sire." he calls out to Martin as he walks away

Martin nods as he begins walking away. "I will let Mr. Clarke know," he says, perfectly conciliatory. "As you say, I'm sure it won't be an issue."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread