Ended
Watch
71 - 78
DISPLAYED
Trimming the Hedge

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin looks nervously about.

"Hey Nightfall, you wanna go somewhere else? This doesn't seem like a fun adventure." He has started walking towards the door.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Vivian stands up at that point, and walks over to Grobbler, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Come with me dear, I'll get you a place to stay here in the hotel."

On top of the unsettling feeling that they all seemed to have gotten, which was bad enough, now it was just becoming awkward. When a Queen slapped someone, that was pretty much universally translatable as "party time is over."
    "I think we ought to reschedule," Brandon says, sort of in Aristophanes' direction but not really at him, as Brand is still looking around the hotel. "The wind is kinda outta the sails, here."

And Grobbler leaves.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall nods to Adin; he had a bad feeling that this 'get-together' was going to have some pretty interesting 'ripples'. With an apologetic wave to Rumiko, he hefted his guitar case and followed his little friend.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin leaves
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

J
    JollyGiant

It was typical. He shouldn't be surprised that it didn't work, but he was surprised that the Spring Queen had reacted with such virulence. He supposed that was the Spring Court just showing its true colors -- when the Gentry weren't around sure, it was all fun in the sun, but look how quickly it all turned into paltry cowardice. He was so mad he could spit.

"Very well, I will leave. You can expect me back soon though, to see my King, to learn what I can do to help."

Aristophanes turns, head held high, and walks out the door. Once outside, he finally gives in to his impulse and spits.

"Now then, would anyone else like to make a complete jackass out of themselves? No? Good." Rumiko turns and heads off into the hotel.

>End Scene<

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.