Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Warehouse

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Yeah, relax man, you'll be happier there I promise, although she's about 20 times as powerful as us... Oh well, you'll get all the help you eed there.

w
    wolfman1911

"Are you at least going to put me down? I can walk, you know, unless of course that's some kind of condition that sets in upon becoming an imaginary creature." Jack said, irritation clear in his voice.

"You were passed out kid, who knows if you might do it again, just dont run off." Ace growls back, getting him into the cab with Reed and Johann. Thank god I ordered the van sized cab.

G
    Ghash Ironhand

"Let's get goin' then, the sooner we get there the quicker we'll be back" Johann added following suit

D
    Dinale

Reed nodded as he closed and locked their haven - wondering if all newcomer were pose to be irritating. Briskly, he pick up his pace as the the van arrived to their haven - we should really let Johann know what's going on - awaiting for the others to hop on before he gave the driver the directions.

Ace sits next to the kid, keeping himself between the newbie and J.

"So...
    We'll just drop him off right? Or do we gotta do anything else?
    " Johann asked to his friends, still a bit worried about the improptum decition to take the Newbie so suddenly

Nope we can just drop him off and Shadow will take care of him, then were free for the night.

The Gangrel smiled then, looking at the road ahead as they started moving towards their goal "Shiny..."

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.