Ended
Watch
61 - 65
DISPLAYED
Picking up new Rides

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    d
    defarious

Neil thinks for a moment as he considers how to reply letting his hand find hers he gives it a squeeze before speaking, "You must be more careful before using mind tricks like that my dear. Our talents are not a toy to use whenever we get upset, be glad it did not work tonight. If it had there could of been even more trouble."

He sighs and continues his tone softer "I forgive you, hell in your place I may have tried something very similar. You were angry and after all and trust me when I am angry I barely think of my actions, so I do not hold it against you." Lifting her hand to his mouth he kisses it before letting it go and shifting gears deciding to show off his driving skills on the last leg of the trip to her place, in hopes of improving her mood.

"I think you have learned your lesson, so I have no reason to tell the baron of tonights occurrence." He gives her a sly smile "I could be wrong though, so maybe I should stay with you tonight just to make sure."

Antoinette giggles with glee. "Yes, I've learned my lesson. But I think you better stay over, just in case. You understand, don't you? You can never be too sure and you might want to go over something with me..." She kisses and bites at his hand, in between shifts, all the way back to her place.

d
    defarious

As Neil pulls into Antoinette's place he gets out of the car and makes his way over to her door, opening and offering her his hand to help her out. "I must say it is never a dull night with you my dear." He says with a grin as he helps her out of the car.

C
    Charunetrah

Char didn't know what to say. Antoinette definitely tried to do something to Keada's mind, but she was pretty sure it didn't work. Both of those girls were ticking time bombs just itching to go off. She wondered who would have exploded first if the cat fight would have sustained.

"Well Coda…I say we go. I can text Antoinette and let her know that her cars should be safe for another day. Any thoughts?"

~~Narration~~

Coda gives his signature hair flip and tells Char to let Antoinette worry about that, and they head out.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread