Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
Sewers aren't so bad

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

{PM me a Wits+Comp please}

Kharn

"Yes I've been here for a short while, unfortunately I didn't make it to the Court, but I got reacknowledged so I suppose that I'm okay now. I definately didn't want Hound Davis after me, he doesn't seem like the type to joke around. How about you my friend?"

Sunshine says as they continue to stalk around the sewers, enjoying the dark beauty of the place.

"Arrived on the night of the Court. Had spent a good few days stowed on a container ship from the Middle East. Luckily, I found the Hierophant, whom has seemed to take me in for the moment. I must admit, the humidity in this sewer is suitably pleasant for my body. I do miss the heat."

Kharn

"Ah... so you are completely new to the city then, well, if you ever need help with anything let me know. I'm more than happy to lend my claws to a friend. You have a cell?"

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant looks towards Sunshine with something like confusion in his black eyes. "I'm sorry, it must be my poor grasp of English; a cell you ask, what is this?"

Kharn

"A cell phone, my friend, its a communication device if you do not know. I could give you my phone number so you can contact me if you ever need my help or just want to enjoy each others company."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"That would be wonderful, Mr. Sunshine. However, I have not managed to get a hold of a 'cell' myself yet. When I do, I shall contact you." Taking the card, Jayant continues, "If you need to find me, then I shall be at the Paresh Williams Church."

Bowing to the fellow Acolyte, Jayant leaves after saying, "It has been an honour, sir, until next time."

Kharn

"Indeed, I will make sure to keep in touch, it has been an honor as well, see you later Jayant."

Sunshine smiles and makes a small bow. He then turns a makes his way back into the deeper tunnels of the sewers.

>END SCENE<

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread