at the Chapterhouse

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow shakes her head. "That is up to you, O-Yama. If you are happy at the Temple, then stay there. If you are not, I will have a room adjacent to mine made ready for you. I will warn you, however, I am no Master or Mistress, nor am I terribly fond of giving orders. I hope you will not expect too much of that from me, because if you do you will be disappointed. I will do my duty as befits my title, however I would like our relationship to be more of a relaxed nature in private. In other words, I want you to feel comfortable with me, and to be yourself. Is this acceptable to you?"

Kharn

"That is acceptable, it would seem we have come to terms, unless you have anything else?"

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow nods and bows. "Yes, we have. I will have the room set up for you. Please have a pleasant evening, O-Yama. I now must continue my research in the library if you have need of me."

She exists the room and goes across the hall to another room. She opens the door and enters, leaving the door open.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama smiles and watches her leave, he stands at the window for a moment, enjoying the fact that he was now the bodyguard of the Seneschal, he had a purpose. It didn't hurt that Seneschal was drop undead gorgeous. O-Yama was content for the first time in a long while, and made his way out of the chapterhouse with a tiny smile breaking his otherwise stoic face.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread