Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
Spelunking Sacramento

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

~NARRATION~

When the reached the bottom it was another door they stood for about thirty seconds and then the door opened reveiling Mr. Caller, he motioned the two of them inside. As they walked into the oppulant room with pillows all oaver the floor wich all seemed to draw your attention to the center of the room where the Prince sat on a raised dias covered in pillows dressed in billowy clothing he looked at the two men.

~DAVIS, HOUND~
    Pro 1

Davis walked up and dropped to a knee cast his eyes to the ground

Your Majesty I have brought to you one who would need to be acknowledged.

Kharn

Sunshine also dropped to a knee beside Davis. He bowed his head in respect.

"Your Majesty, it is an honor."

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
    Obf 2

The Prince looks down and then speaks

Davis you can retire to the back of the room...

Once Davis has stepped back he begins to speak once again

Rise sir and tell me why you wish admittence to my domain and what you bring to it, I ask this for you are the monster we strive to hide.

Kharn

Sunshine rose and explained to the Prince what he asked for.

"Your Majesty, though I do not have the ability to hide myself when in open grounds, I would be more than willing to learn the techniques if one were willing to teach me. Since my embrace I have hid beneath the surface, and have been out of Kindred society for too long. I simply wish to rejoin my kind and regain a place within our society. I can fight, very well I'm told, and I am willing to lend my claws to any cause you see fit. I will stay beneath the surface untill such a time as I am able to blend better with the Kine. Atleast, that is if you deem me worty enough to remain within your domain."

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
    Obf 2

Looking at him...wow he must have rehearsed that.

That is all good...but that does not tell me why you REALLY wish to stay here....you stated that which you think I wish to hear. I actully have my bruiser already so offering your muscle where it is nice is not the answer. Finding your old ties to society is a start.

Kharn

"To be completely honest and blunt? Its been a long fucking time since I've had anyone, my sire left me after a time to pursue her own goals and for the most part I have simply lived within her old domains in hiding. I just want to get back into the mix, take part in the Danse once again, and see where fate or the Mother decide to lead me."

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
    Obf 2

The prince was bored, this young one knew nothing of the game he was getting into

You are acknowledged, but if I hear of you in anyway negative, from my Primogen, the Priscus, the Harpy or Kine matters you will be brought before me for judgement and I am missing my wall decorations is that understood? Good now take your leave

Kharn

"Thank you, Prince. Hopefully you will not have to see me on any negative terms. Till we next meet."

Sunshine smiled and bowed before turning and making his way out the door.

~DAVIS, HOUND~
    Pro 1

Davis looks to him as Sunshine walks up

Everying work out?

Good...I have some things to work on with others that did not show up. So I will walk you back to the door and you can make your way home ok....

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread