Jillian stood in a clearing at the Wildlife Bypass. She was bored and pissed. Fucker didn't show. She should have known that Chuck wouldn't show. Anyone else who showed up had came and went after the first hour or two. But here it is four in the morning, the sun will be up in two hours and that fucker wouldn't even show up. Jillian heard footsteps and turned, "You Still here?"

Beat on the Brat, Beat on the Brat, Beat on the Brat with a baseball bat Ajax had been half nodding along with the song in his head while keeping a look out for Charlie or any other signs of life or undeath in the area. The crowd who'd come out expecting a prize fight was now long gone back to the city to pursue their own activities, leaving the Gangrel challenger and her witness the only two people still left out in the clearing. "Yeah I'm still here. I never expect a Gangrel to turn chicken, especially with Charlie apparently being a political animal and his Priscus title on the line."

"Yeah well, proves my point at least." Jillian said and chucked the rock in her hand at a tree out of frustration. "Mother Fucker couldn't even show up for his ass beating. God Damnit" Jillian paced back and forth. The devil within her was pulling her to ground, insisting that it was time to sleep.

Ajax saw the frustration in his fellow Savage and wondered how she would handle gaining the position without a fight. It looked like she really, really wanted to beat down Charlie and show she was the Alpha Savage in town. Well okay not the Alpha Savage but the one who got the play all those political reindeer games. "So if Charlie is really gone for good then what does that leave us for numbers? I heard that one of the Regents was one of us."

"Four, We have fucking four, You, Me, Regent Hart, and her Hound." Jillian said continuing to pace.

The Blue Haired Savage turned to Ajax, "Okay this is what we are going to do." Jillian paused, "We go to Regent Hart's Domain and finish what Fuck Head and I started. We kill off all the snake heads in that area, and clean it up. Once that is done we Start hunting down brood. I mean Hunting too, like fucking Gangrel. We earn our place back in this city." Jillian's face shows all kinds of resolve right now. She is not fucking around and even someone who just met her can see that.

Ajax takes a moment to consider Jillian's words before reply. "Yeah, that's some change I can get behind right there." He's got a smile on his face now, looks like there would be a chance to kick some ass and he hadn't had a chance to do that in awhile. "We need to be aggressive and start to putting those fuckers back on their heels, seems like everyone here is reacting to them, dancing to their tune. Maybe our actions gets others off their asses and focused on the problem."

"Hell Yes son." Jillian said, "Now lets kick rocks." Jillian says and punches Ajax in the shoulder. "By the way, this means your my Whip you know that right?" Jill said.

"Well then as my first official act as Whip of The Gangrel Clan residing in the Domain of Sacramento I urge myself to support the efforts of our new Priscus in setting a new direction for the benefit of all the Clan." Ajax smiles, clearly amused at being drafted into the position. "What time do you want to wait until before calling this thing?"

"Lets get the fuck outta here." Jillian says growing tired of waiting. "You wanna grab someone to drink before we go to ground?" Jill asked.

"Sure. Hey since we're both celebrating promotions I believe that makes it Miller Time." Ajax smiled again.

"Who's Miller?" Jillian laughed as she walked off into the trees.

End Scene