Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Grindhouse Hunt (attn: Twist)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Narration:

Frustrated by lack of results in her search, and also hungry, Twist decides to hunt.

Outside the Grindhouse, several people wait to see the next show in the current horror double-bill. Males outnumber females by a fair margin among these kine. There are several obvious couples - mostly mixed-gender, but off to the side of the line stand two women whose body language indicates them to be more than just friends - and some small groupings. Most of the groupings are made up of males only - and drunk males at that, in several cases - but one cluster appears to be made up of 3 couples and one extra guy, and another cluster of four looks to Twist like two double-dating couples. There are also a few people who appear to be taking in the show by themselves - all male and fairly young (late teens through mid-20s), mostly obviously shy, and some (but not all) fairly unattractive.

As she approaches the line, Twist gets a fair bit of attention from a few of the males. In one group of college-aged men, a couple of them point at her, and she hears some whispered comments and chuckling. She also notices one of the women in the female couple glance her way for a moment, along with the other a moment later.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist rubs her hands, twining and untwining her fingers together as though it were an unconcious act of someone when nervous. She let her gaze roam- looking for her made up no-show boyfriend. Catching the eyes of one of the guys in the college-aged group currently pointing at her she gives a shy smile before glancing away. She avoids the drunks as best she can, with so many of them, it was difficult, and the double-date group. She smiles at the two women as well, a little less shyly for them- but again, doesn't keep contact long.

*Can't be too forward- then they'll just think I'm easy* she cautioned herself, or rather her beast who was rilling up at the prospect of eating again.

When she reaches the end of the line, she pulls out her phone, flips it open and then pouting slightly at whatever she sees she puts it away again. Clasping her hands behind her back, she once again scans the crowd- pausing again on the group of college guys and the female coupling.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Narration:

Twist notices the group of college-age guys continuing to check her out, whisper comments to each other, etc. One of the guys gives another a push in her direction, but he stays with his buddies, apparently more comfortable sticking with his pack.

She also notices the two women have gotten in line, as the previous showing is just getting out. They're just a little behind Twist, and last time she looked that way, one of the two women was paying attention to her and seemed to have a sympathetic look on her face.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist took a second to debate which group to turn her attention to as she felt she had a good chance with both. That both females had glanced at her, and the one still glancing her way wasn't getting slugged by her partner, meant that her chances of getting two bites was there. However- the sympathetic look was slightly worrisome. It was more difficult to turn sympathy to something she could utilize through a movie. With the guys she would most likely be restricted to one feeding- guys weren't so willing to share. But lust, that she could work with.

Making her decision she hesitantly made her way toward the group of college guys. She wasn't in the mood to risk a better feeding chance for a possibility of two feedings. Settling a flirty smile on her face she waited until she was within speaking range before raising her voice.

"Hi- um, would any of you guys happen to be Ryan? I was suppose to meet him for a blind date but that was 15 minutes ago." Flirty tone, with a hint of dissapointment- just the right mixture to convey that while she was there for 'Ryan' she wouldn't mind picking up a different blind date.

The guys look at each other, and a couple say "No, no Ryan here," but one of them steps forward and says "My name's not Ryan, but I'd be glad to fill in for him." A couple of the others laugh at this.

This young man has a cocky smile and manner about him. He's fit and attractive, and an attitude that says he's well aware how fit an attractive he is.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

*Il pranzo è servito.*

Twist let a smile light up her face. "I'm Stefanie. And since you aren't Ryan- who are you? I have to at least know the name of the guy whose circulation I will be cutting off during the movie." While not 100% accurate on what she planned to do to the boy, it was close enough that Twist had to refrain from giggling. Deep inside, her beast rumbled and she absently shushed it with promises of food shortly.

"I'm Justin," he says. "You still wanting to catch the movie, or would you rather go out dancing or something?"

One of the other guys says "Yeah, dancin's what's on his mind", to hoots from some of the others, and a glare from Justin.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist shoots the other guy a conspiratorial grin before turning back to Justin.

"I wouldn't want to interrupt your night with your friends." She says, her words coming slowly, obviously tempted to say yes to dancing- or something. "But skipping out on the movies sounds way tempting- I am not a huge fan of horror." *I just live it* She grinned, "And I do love dancing" and moved her hips and torso in the faint motions of dancing or something, her eyes moving to catch Justin's as she did so.

*Careful not to overdo it- just seperate him from his friends, that is all we need right now.*

Narration:
    It takes Justin awhile before his eyes return to Twist's, as he is clearly more focused on her hips and other parts south of the face, but eventually they do drift back that way. He realizes he'd gotten caught checking her out, but he just smiles and says "Yeah, dancing sounds better every second."

He turns to his buddies and says "You're on your own. Enjoy the movies, and try to not get too scared." He then holds out a hand to Twist and says "Let's get out of here, Stefanie. We can take my car, and I can bring you back for yours later."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

An excited smile blossoms across her face, and she eagerly places her hand in Justin's.

"Lead the way!"

As they walk away she glances back over her shoulder at the group of boys and with a smile gives them a brief wave. "Bye- nice to kinda meet you all."
    Then turning back around, she hops a small step to get back in step with Justin, and just a little closer. "So- where do you want to dance?" Her voice is just as excited as her smile from a few seconds ago a slight burr again bringing up the double meaning on dance.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread