Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(0906) Pony Farm Court

Page 5 of 26 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    L
    Laufrey

Hectors entrance would likely have been unnoticed if not for the various reactions of the beasts in the room and then again as Jayant enter just after him. Stopping right after entering he obviously masters the beast as he looks around at all present, his eyes not resting on anyone more than a second, even those he recognizes. His clothing is a black monk's outfit of obvious quality and durability rather than show, upon the arms are silver embroidery of an alternate version to the familiar Circle of the Crone symbol.

Without continuing forward Hector looks to his side at Jayant to note his reaction and/or intention.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant staggers alongside Hector in his army slacks and jacket, still not used to his partially heald body, glancing around the room to see if any of the Beasts he recognised, hoping to the Mother that he was not the only one.

He manages to spot some of his fellow Kindred he knows, and even sees Arnold and Konstantin; two fellow warriors from the sewers.

Maybe Bella and Sunshine survived as well.

Arnold drops his disciplines, allowing his Beast to be revealed as well as unveiling the giant axe strapped to his broad back. He seems as if he's waiting for everyone else to be seated before he takes a chair.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Lonnie enters Court, and his Beast forgets it's place and tries to trade places with Lonnie. It takes less than a moment to establish his dominance though. With only a smidgen of effort, Lonnie visualizes himself sealing the gimp suit he forces his Beast to wear and then there is no more problem.

He checks the fit of his gloves before he sits in a chair and looks back for Argent.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant makes his way slowly to Arnold as his axe appears strapped to his body. Feeling the loss of his soul deeply, the Ghurka holds out his arm in warriorship.

"Arnold, my comrade, I am so glad to see you survived the sewer."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin notices both Jayant and Arnold. He nods to each, glad to see they survived but confused as to what had happened. "I will have to talk to them later," he thinks. "Find out what happened in the sewers, and how I came to be left where I was."

Circe notes Hector's entrance, specifically noting his outfit and style of decoration. This one matched the description given her by one of her underlings, who had known Hector years before he'd come to serve Circe. She decided to watch this one, and was curious also about his companion.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

~Sean~

Sean elbows Lori, gesturing to the woman with the scarf and gavel. "The hot chick with the blindfold and the clamor-hammer wants us to sit down and let go of our powers. Come on."

He releases his Protean abilities to mask his beast in ferocity with a smirk and a shrug, then pulls a chair out and sits himself down.

~Arnold~

Arnold seems delighted to see Jayant. He reaches out and grasps Jayant firmly by the wrist, a gesture of camaraderie. He smiles.

"Jayant. It is good to see you alive. I had known that Konstantin was living, at least at the time of my re-awakening, but I had truly thought you had been lost. Have you had the opportunity to recover since you woke up?"

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

Good to know that I'm not the only survivor. Jack thought as he spotted O-Yama from across the room. Some of the others he still wasn't sure about. And is that one over there a bloke or not? I reall can't tell He hated being confused. He shook his head and returned his attention back to the front. There would be time to find out who all these new ones were.

Lori elbows Sean back then struggles with the puffy skirts of her strange dress as she takes a seat near Sean and Taylor at the table. She seems uncomfortable siting at the table surrounded by other Kindred, some with greater powers than her own, but she was new to the city and had to make an appearance. Trying to look unconcerned she takes out some lipstick and gently traces her lips with it before hiding it back in the breast of her dress under its ridiculous bow. When seated she also drops her Protean abilities revealing her beast to those at the court.

Page 5 of 26 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread