Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
241 - 250
DISPLAYED
(0906) Pony Farm Court

Page 25 of 26 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 Last

Sabri was waiting patiently to speak with Regina but as the Seneschal makes the annoucnment, she turns and heads from the hotel quite glad that was over, making her way back to the Dhaka.

Jayant is no longer at court as court finishes, slipping out to make his way to the temple that was his haven before his torture began.

Headstrong remained silent and, having dismissed his moderately displeased look, said not a thing. She was very much interested in how the Erica would respond. It was a test, not just for the Priscus but for Gideon as well.

Strange, Regina didn't seem to be the handshake-type of person. Very well.
    As Erika announced the end of the Court Aimée bid farewell to the other Daevas. "It was a pleasure to meet you all. I hope we can stay in touch, but until then I wish you a good night." She then turned to Regina and indicated a bow. "Of course, thank you Most Honorable Dame Lady Knight Pia."
    With than she made her way outside.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika nods her head at Gideon, "Don't be so certain of the Dragons just yet. Come to me with your leader again once you've all met." She inclines her head, and slides the paper into her purse.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff, still rather nerve-wracked, finally notices Arnold staring at him expectantly, and rises from his seat and walks to address him.

"I'm at your service, Reeve," he says and waits.

Arnold just nods. He and Heathcliff leave the Sterling.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Gideon bows again, from the waist. "Of course. You will be kept apprised of the situation. Good evening." He and Headstrong move off to the side, waiting for Stephen to finish his business.

With everyone else around the Seneschal having finished, Circe approaches the Seneschal again.

"Seneschal Dr. Brady, I will be heading the Circle of the Crone. Here is my current contact information. I do thank you for your time, and I look forward to our talk." She hands over the contact information, including the address to the land she has purchased for use by the Circle.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika inclines her head, "Of course. Please make certain to arrive at our talk. I intend to talk about a family meeting with you at that time."

As Hector awaits a response from Twist he hears Erika's announcement and shrugs. Noting the suddenly flurry of activity as kindred conduct business and are out the door like it's going out of fashion he waits till all is settled. Noting the newcomer he smiles and takes the proffered hand to Twist, "Hey there, things a little crazy at the moment I'm sure you'll forgive the Priscus a moment of your time. Another Daeva I expect, any covenant ties? I'm Hector, yet another of the growing Daeva horde." While charming and serious the last is said with a particular inflection of dark humor that's almost serious, his smile is rather infectious all throughout.

Page 25 of 26 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 Last
Closed Thread