Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
221 - 230
DISPLAYED
(0906) Pony Farm Court

Page 23 of 26 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 Last

Aimée smiles and produces a small notepad and a pen out of her little blue silkpouch, so that she could write down the number twist gave her. With a nod she put everything back and turned to Regina, a fellow Invictus. "Most Honorable Dame Lady Knight Pia, it's a pleasure to meat you. I'm Madam Aimée Noel." She reached out to give Regina her hand. Frankly, if there's one thing she didn't like about the Invictus, it's the pointless name-calling, but démodé or not, traditions are traditions.

As Mariel talked to her Aimée looked Regina in the eyes, as if to tell her that she'll be right back at her and turned to Mariel. "Yes, it is. Hello Mariel, nice to meet you."

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

Jack takes a look at the card with a smile on his face. He always needed more ammo. "Mate we number at four, five if Mel here decides to join us. As I said, smaller groups don't require a second unless its absolutly nessessary. He said as he slipped the card into his pocket. [color-red] "But I guess we can decide on that now if everyone is so dead set on it."[/color]
    He took out a pen and a few slips of paper and started scribbling his number on each of them. Once that was done, he handed a slip to each of them.

Olivette reappears in the door, catching the Seneschal, Reeve, and Hound's eyes each in turn, discreetly tapping her watch before leaving again.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika holds out her hand to all the people waiting on her, "If you'll excuse me." She walks to the front of the room, and whistles. Loudly. "Everyone, you'll need to finish your conversations elsewhere. Court is officially over; please make your way outside."

Her eyes settle on the new person, and holds out a finger, beckoning him over.

Hearing the announcement that court is over, Taylor quickly scribbles his/her name on a piece of paper along with his/her cell number. "It's rare that I don't answer my phone, so give me a ring if you need anything." Taylor hands each of them a slip of the paper, including Mel, before turning to leave Court.

Mariel is surprised that everyone is being kicked out. Oh well, things had been winding down anyway. She excuses herself from Twist, Aimee and Regina, runs to Heathcliff and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek. Take care, darlin'. If I'm allowed, I'll stay in touch.

She returns to see if Twist is likewise going to leave. She'd like to talk more about the Ballo.

She also looks around for Benton Black. It would be good to have a conversation with him. Maybe he can put in a good word to the nuns so I don't have to go back, she thinks. I better get him to do it quick before he actually gets to know me. Mariel grins.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama looks at Dr. Lazarus and nods, but then hears Seneschal Brady's anouncement. He hands him a card with his cell phone number printed on it.

"Contact me later tonight, text or call me, and we can establish a time and place to meet."

O-Yama then waits for the Kindred to depart so he may talk to Erica after court.

F
    FreshCK

Black smiles at the Seneschal, "Well, thank you for your honesty, Seneschal. I shall remember it fondly the rest of my nights."

While he tries to stay outwardly polite, internally he is trying desperately to leash his wrath. Ok, so I've been a covenant head for all of 10 minutes. And, yes, it's a covenant of 2. But some fucking respect is due. Why the Lord spared that one when so many others were consumed... God, grant me strength.

Trying to take his mind off Brady, he finds Mariel in the crowd and decides to share his news.

"Well, unfortunately it seems the Prince, or his secretary at least, is not inclined to let us just have Heathcliff. So it looks like it's just you and me cleaning up the mess left to us."

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff smiles, a bit embarrassed by Mariel's kiss, but it quickly vanishes as he watches her walk away, and remembers that he's still in a helluva lot of trouble. Prince Asa had turned him over to creepy Arnold, who had no reservation about walking around with edged weapons.

Dr. Lazarus takes the card and nods to O-Yama. "Very well then. You will hear from me shortly, Priscus O-Yama." The doctor turns and leaves the hotel.

Page 23 of 26 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 Last
Closed Thread