Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
211 - 220
DISPLAYED
(0906) Pony Farm Court

Page 22 of 26 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 Last

Aimee, is it? I'm Mariel. Glad to meet you. Mariel hold out a beautifully manicured hand in greeting.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Bowing to the Hierophant as she moves away, Jayant looks around for familar faces and racognises the striking appearance of the Sensechal. Despite not having a connection beyond Clan or any dealings previously, Jayant cannot help but feel such a bond following the incident.

The diminuitive Khaibit makes his way over, keeping a respectful distance.

A wise servant knows when to proceed and when to be called, he thinks. Now is the time to wait.

And so he does, until the time when theSeneschal and his Priscus is free to talk with him.

L
    Laufrey

Hector nods in acknowledgment of Circe's remarks and even smiles, yet he still seems reserved rather than engaging, as though unconvinced. He does look over each each member present as Circe talks, almost it would seem he sees right through them if not for his responding to mannerisms. As the offer of a ride is brought up he takes the offered assistance, "I've yet to establish any true roots here yet let alone property." As Circe breaks up the meeting and walks away he nods to each person before taking his leave, noting that Circe is looking to speak with the Seneschal and how tied up she is Hector looks to his clan Priscus and noting those still about her.

Walking up to Twist in particular he waits for a moment to insert himself in the conversation adding, "Priscus Twist," his smile is encouraging as he uses her title, "A question and answer for you. Would it be advisable to relay Seneschal Brady's request of contact info, which I have none, through you as she seems beleaguered by a host of others or is she one to want meet everyone personally? Also, it would seem that I'll be working with a flexible schedule for the foresee able future with Covenant business tasking me the most."

Stephen laughs as Taylor makes his sarcastic comment specifically at the mention of unorganized, although his mirth would likely be shared by anyone present. He recovers quickly as Jack steps up flushed with his new authority which Stephen challenges with all but direct words while saying, "On the Contrary, I'd say a group of this size needs a Myrmidon if for no other reason than to show new arrivals and additions that we know what we're about. Further with such a small crew arguments over direction can be more destructive than those with larger numbers and thus in more need of one." While he speaks, authority could be ascribed to him the more perceptive would likely realize a practiced and disciplined tone running through him. He hands out business cards that state he is a dealer of firearms, explosives and the technological needs of any private citizen or company*, there's no address listed only a number.

Quote Originally posted by Forn Clakes:
    Good evening to you...Circe, if I remember, correct?"
    "Yes, that is correct," Circe says, smiling and nodding. "I understand that you are affiliated with the Invictus, and while that affiliation no doubt serves you well in many areas, I suspect your spiritual needs may not be one of those. If that is indeed the case, I would like you to consider the Circle of the Crone. While we are a Covenant, we are also a faith organization, and one which draws upon aspects of many mortal faiths, including Hinduism, to assist Kindred in finding a spiritual path relevant to their Requiems. I'd be glad to discuss these matters with you at a time convenient to you.... or perhaps you'd be interested in attending some of our services?"

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

How rude! Sabri thought, Remember your manners, Sabri.

"What a delightful offer, but I am only starting get my feet in the city at the moment, like a mjority of our kind. Perhaps if you leave a card, I can contact you?"

Circe shakes her head. "Ah, I too am only still settling in, so I haven't any steady contact information at the moment. I will be around, however, so I am sure we will see each other around. If you would like to talk some time, let me know, or pass word through any of those in the Circle. Meanwhile, I thank you for your time, and I wish you a good evening."

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

Sabri smiles sweetly beneath her veil and nods her head.

"And to you too, Hierophant Circe." She turns away and heads for Regina, wishing to find out some information on what has just occured. Seeing her in coversation and not wanting to disturb, the Rakshsa holds back a few yards.

Taking Lonnie's silence to mean that he had no objections, Gideon nods. "Good evening to you, then," he says, and he and Headstrong leave the table to go speak with Erika. There appears to be a line waiting for her attention. No matter; Gideon takes a position nearby, and waits.

Circe notices Erika is still busy, and waits patiently for an opportunity to speak with her again before taking her leave.

Eric sweeps briskly through the hotel lobby, toward the room where the vampires played. A part of him, the dark, mean part, screams at him to turn around.

'They'll kill me! They don't show mercy, I'll surprise them and they'll kill me!' it bellowed. The tone and power of the voice is the same no matter if he is hungry, endangered, or if he just wanted to murder someone.

He responds as he always had. He laughs and picks up his pace. He pauses a minute facing a mirror, checking that his jacket is in place, his tie is straight, his hair wasn't messed by the wind, making sure everything is in place.

'First impressions,' he tells his Beast in a mocking voice, 'are the most important. And if I'm as late as I think I am, it'll be one hell of an impression.'

He steps up to the door, resting his cool hand on the cooler handle, and though he'd never admit it, if he could still sweat, he would be now. It has been a long time since he was that rash boy who walked heedless into a room full of killers. But he couldn't put this off any longer.

He opens the door and steps through, choking back the urge to bolt, and waits for what comes next.

Page 22 of 26 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 Last
Closed Thread