Ended
Watch
151 - 160
DISPLAYED
(0906) Pony Farm Court

Page 16 of 26 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina takes this opportune moment to make her introduction to Twist.
    "Priscus Twist, it is a pleasure to finally meet you." Regina smoothly moves between the crowd of people around her. "I am Dame Lady Knight Regina Pia, of your clan." She gives a curtsey in her damn old dress. Still looks very nice on her though.

When Stephen mentions the potential Covenant's face, Arnoud's eyes quickly leave him and dart to Taylor and then Jack. He doesn't say anything though as both Taylor and Stephen left before anything was 'really asked'. At the very least there were two who didn't mind seeming pro-active. That could be a good thing.

Headstrong waits impatiently for the third Dragon to come to her and Gideon. Nothing really interesting could pass between her and Gideon before they got a look at the Supplicant. Headstrong just hoped there was going to be a good story.

Mariel walks over to the Daeva named as Priscus. Hello, she said simply. I'm sorry I couldn't join you earlier. I'm Mariel.

She smiles in what she hopes is a friendly way, all too aware that her blood is just as strong as the Priscus'. Hope she's friendlier than Circe, she thinks, keeping a pleasant expression on her face. Mariel is more than happy to meet the pretty boys (and girls, she's equal opportunity) of the Daeva grouping.

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

"We did have a place to meet before, But that was the city morgue where the old Prefect worked and...Well, He was taken out before the sickness. We need to find a new place for our meetings, which I'm working on. As for experiments, I've been too busy trying to get us up and running again to do that. We can probably work that out a little later when things are stable for us."Jack explained to everyone as best as he could.

More the merrier. Jack thought as Stephen mentioned another that might be interested. "Bring 'em over."

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama walks over to the Seneschal, nodding to her when he makes his way close.

"Ms. Brady, I would like to talk to you about the phone call from the other night, about my possible employment in your services."

Dr. Lazarus regarded the woman in front of him for a second, during which she only received a cold stare from behind his bask. "I see." He reached inside his lab-coat pocket and pulled out a laminated identification card with his name and picture on it; it was labled, "Dr. Ith Lazarus, PhD. Amber Hill Asylum." [color=blue]"I run a psychiatric wing of Amber Hill. As such I can offer less than desirable members of kindred society, or human society, a place to dwell for periods of time against their will." Lazarus was hoping this would explain the title "Warden" without further explanation. "Tell me then, Madam Nidra, what commodities do you deal in?"

It was far too early in his acquaintance with Sabri for the doctor to give a full explanation of what commodities he had to offer. After all, he did not want his labratory facilities or ability to craft herds from the long-forgotten inmate populations to be made well known -- yet. Yes, for now 'Warden' shall suffice.

Mariel looks at a very regal woman. I remember her from the Avalon, she thinks.

Greetings, Lady. I am Mariel Fitzgerald, she says with the utmost social grace. Mariel notes the woman's clothing, and makes a slight obeisance. Looks like she could be a princess. A really really OLD princess.

Regina Pia

PRE

"Good evening Madam Fitzegerald, I am Dame Lady Knight Regina Pia. I am pleased to hear that you are in the Second Estate. I hope to see you at the next Mass. When will it be?"

Mariel thinks of all the cleanup necessary to get the church ready to roll for services. YARRGGG. I better not be the one doing the cleaning. EWWW!

I will certainly let you know, Dame Lady Knight, as soon as the church is readied. Right now it is...she hesitates...not in order. We are very lucky to have had Father Benton Black survive, however, so I hope that it will be very soon.

How may I contact you? Mariel continues, with perfect manners, learned from WAY too much time with WAY too many nuns.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin looks Jayant over closely, then says, bluntly, "You look even worse than me. Is okay though. You are strong, will be well soon." He claps Jayant on the shoulder.

He waves one of his huge hands around the room. "You and me, when all this is done, we should go feed. I still do not know where is right and not right to feed in this domain, so you could show me that, then sometime I help you with something. When we are over this sick, we should get together as warriors, learn from each other. You are strong warrior, probably know things I do not, as I know things as well. Perhaps Arnold as well, and the Nosferatu Priscus, and some of these others, if any are worthy warriors. You like idea?"

Page 16 of 26 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last
Closed Thread