DISPLAYED
THREADID

INCOMINNNNNNG!!!!!!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Moon is Half

Gwen gets a call from Tony as she's in work.

"I'm coming in, I'll be coming up the tur line, and then cutting up to 51st to Sutter memorial. Alert Emergency that my wife is overdue by a month, and has just gone into labor." He hangs up.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen's phone rings just as she was dumping a med report in her 'Out' pile. She tries to talk during Tony's talk, but doesn't get the time. Once he hangs up, she looks at her phone, briefly, before realizing that, oh crap, she's got a woman in labor on the way.

She takes the department phone and quickly dials the emergency room. "Barty here. I've got a woman coming in, giving birth a month late. I'll be right down to help her through." She gives any other pertinent info ((don't hesitate to insert some NPC question here, sdog))

Once she's done with the emergency room, she heads towards the elevator at as good a clip as she can manage. On the way, she quickly dials Mateo's number on her cellphone.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"A month late? And what do you mean, you've had a pregnant psych patient and you let her go a month late?"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

((Hope you don't mind, sdog, I've started Mateo's phone thread. Since you mentionned something 'bout this thread being real-time, I thought it'd save a bit of time and give you more time to shaft us with. :P))

"Not a psych patient, just a regular, run-of-the-mill pregnant woman." Damnit, now how do I explain he called /me/? "The husband panicked, and called me instead of the ER. They're already on the way. Knowing this gal, she'll want me there or else scream up a storm."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Alright, whats her name, so we can get started on the paperwork."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gadnabbit, why do people have to be so helpful? Gwen thinks for a half-second. "Sarah. Last name never came up. And no worries, I'll take the paperwork. It's been a slow night anyway." She lets a small bit of the predator's attitude into her voice, something she would rarely do; And in truth, it had been a normal night, but she needed those papers on her desk.

Tony, once I get my hands on you... The thought goes unfinished. Phone conversation first, growling later.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

When you get down to the emergency room, You only have to wait a few minutes before you hear Tony instead before hearing him. Something about "get your hands off of her." Loudly, repeatedly. Then the door bursts open and there is Tony, right beside a very nice looking pregnant woman in an EMT stretcher. And two EMTs who look like they are beyond fed up.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Having called Mateo on the elevator ride down, Gwen goes into the ER, slightly out of breath. Seeing the, well, scene in front of her, she steps in still a bit out of breath from that last hundred-meter dash.

"It's alright folks, I've got this." Hell, she restrains crazy people on a daily basis, Tony won't be any trouble. Right? Right? "C'mon Tony, let's get you guys in back." She tries to get Tony and his wife away from the ER, and towards the delivery rooms. Hope to hell this goes well.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Keep him away from my wife." Tony points to Rob, the EMT. Tony mouths the wordes "urged". "Its alright Janice, its alright." She screams, and you can see the hairs on tony all stand on end, and for a moment, there is the sharp scent of rage and anger threatening to explode, before its suddenly gone, and tony is panting, and sweat has broken out on his forehead.
    It is at this point that you are reminded of what your mentor told you about high harmony wereolves. "Yeah, just about nothing sends them into death rage. Except for their people. If their people are hurt, they aren't used to shutting down the rage as much as others, and they are more liable to snap."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo roars down the roads on his bike and makes it to the hospital quickly, knowing shit could really hit the fan. He had always been one that was good with kids, but newborn babies? Pregnant mothers? Man, this was going to be a shit-storm, not matter which way it was cut...

"Gwen, your gonna owe me big time..." He says as he makes his way through the doors of the hospital, looking for where Gwen, Tony and his wife would be.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last