Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 49
DISPLAYED
Down the Rabbit Hole

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Taking a better grasp of the tattered Jayant in his right arm Hector for the most part half carries him. "Jayant, call me Hector and lower your voice." It came out more in a commanding tone while the next softened the impact, "There's plenty down here I'm not in control of and may not be able to protect you from in your weakened state." Noting his new companion looking about for something, "What are you looking for?" Hector doesn't stop as he asks the last question.

BP 2

"My soul...." he whispers.

He was recovering which proved good to Hector, knowing some of the practices of various cultures let alone Kindred and Acolytes he considered a moment before asking, "What does your soul look like so I know to point it out if I see it?"

BP 2

"It is around 2 feet in length with a curved blade. It keeps the Naga at bay..."

"Very well. Perhaps we should concentrate on getting you fed so as to allow you to search more easily. Unless of course you happen to recall your path and where you last had your soul." Hector could already see the sessions to deprogram his current associate, but he had survived and so was worthy, now it was to see if he continued to be worthy.

"The soul can survive anything, the Beast will not. Feed first, become whole second."

L
    Laufrey

Hector retraces his steps with knowing precision to the best spot he scouted earlier for feeding snatch and grab. Now hopefully to distract the other and keep him focused. "Your words hold truth to them, are they yours or anothers?" His tone has come to a genuine interest point without accepting.

"The Man speaks where the Beast guides. For now at least."

And my last student wondered why I did the things I did, sometimes the broken understand more than the supposed whole ever can. By the same token the supposed whole do more than the broken could ever hope to. I wonder if this one has a particular mark or not? He will be marked after this either way as someone thought to have our paths cross, and if there's one there's likely more I need to find. This should prove to be a long arduous night. *Thinks in Latin*

Hector smiles as his thoughts turn inward at the others words, remaining silent he focuses on reaching his goal.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.