Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Home Sweet Home

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Dan smiles. ~He's very friendly. And here I thought all werewolves had anger issues.~ "Freelance, huh? Well that sounds... alright. Would you mind telling me about the... you know... spirit ecology? I have a little problem with... pleasure spirits, and I want to make sure I stay clear of them." He glances at Rifle-Breakers silent companion. "Who's you friend?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

the guy that you gesture to isn't there when you go to point your hand at him. When did he disappear?
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

~Now that's just friggn' creepy. Ah well, you know what they say: A werewolfs work is never done.~ He turns back to Rifle-Breaker. "So... about the Hisil."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Rifle breaker seems just as disturbed as you. "Right, the hisil. Its beyond fucked up. I don't know all of whats going on, but its empty. All the spirits are gone. There ain't none there."

Dan's face pales a bit. "No spirits? Anywhere??? But... there has to be spirits somewhere. If there aren't any then..." He opens his mouth to say something else, but he can't even think straight.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yeah, we know, working on it. Say, did you see what happened to that kid that was around here?"

He'd spaced out for a moment. ~No spirits... How would that affect this realm?~ He snaps out of his revere. "Oh? Didn't... Didn't see..." All this mess made his head hurt. "Agh. No, I didn't."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Well, welcome to sac. Here's my number." He then explains what territories are whose.

~Good. Then I'll know where NOT to go.~ Dan listens carefully and tries to memorize Rifle-Breaker's words. "Okay, thanks. Is there any other kind of weird shit goin' on in this city that I should know about?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"weirder than the spirit world being obliterated? no, that tops the list."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.