Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
(0907) Mekhet

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 12 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Rearing its ugly head

Jayant locks the door once again as this unrecognised Kindred joined the meeting, late. His Naga flared in its nest, hissing and spitting, wanting to test itself but Jayant soothed its aggression like a snake charmer would a cobra.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani frowns at the late comer and nods in his direction. "Please introduce yourself to ua. We have gone through intorductions already, but we would like to know who it is we are meeting."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

M
    Matt Helm

Alexander stands, smoothes out a few creases in his overcoat and then addresses the group while he scans their faces.

"My name is Alexander Linus, people find it easier though to call me Alex.?"

He then fixes his gaze on the woman that posed the query.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Welcome Mr. Linus. Do you have any covenent affiliations, or are you unaligned? I am Alder Lady Soldier Ishani Naetesh, member of the esteemed House Millar, Priscus of the clan Mekhet, and former Sheriff of Sacramento. I represent the Invictus."

She gives a slight bow when she introduces herself in the formal Invictus manner. Her introduction seemed to be getting longer and longer the more she said it though.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

M
    Matt Helm

Alexander nods his head in response to her bow.

"Pleased to me you Lady Naetesh. I am unbound for the time being."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nods. "I see, well welcome to the city. Please take a seat. Now, is there anything of importance that needs to be discussed?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Circe isn't aware of Erika having had any specific agenda for the meeting, and any she might have had was rendered moot by her departure. "Priscus," she asks Ishani, "Is there any rule you would like to set in place regarding the sharing of our clan's rare gifts with those of the other clans, or do you regard that more as a matter of individual judgment?"

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani quirks an eyebrow and looks at Circe. "Well, that depends. Do you trust the person you wish to share it with? Usually, one denies teaching another the secrets of one's clan because they are afraid said secrets will be used against them in the future. If you do not feel that to be the case with an individual, then by all means share."

She sits back down in her chair. "I do not think restricting the sharing of secrets is necessary. However, I would ask that you all use your better jedgement when it comes to who you wish to share your secrets with."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Circe nods, much more pleased with Ishani's answer - one that left such matters to the discretion of the Shadow in question - than she'd been with Dr. Brady's response to the same question. She was pleased that, though Invictus, Ishani did not feel a need to regulate everything. "Thank you," she says. "I had hoped that would be your answer, but knowledge trumps hope in this case."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani tilts her head and looks at Circe. "I take it Dr. Brady was less lax in her reign as Priscus?"

This disturbed her. If Erika had made demands that she had no right to make, then how much damage control was Ishani going to have to do for the Mekhet family? The Priscus was the face of the clan, after all, and if Erika had ruined that face.......then Ishani had a lot of work to do.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 8 of 12 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread