Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(0907) Mekhet

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Circe nods. "I, too, have a vested interest in the matter. Some very close to me were within the city when this attack occurred, and they were among the many destroyed. I have discovered much about what occurred, and passed along the information to Dr. Brady. My hope is that she has passed this along to the Prince, but my understanding is that she is no longer Seneschal, and I do not know her current status with the Prince. My hope is to also take part in this investigation."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks at Circe for a moment before responding. "I think I can ask Prince Clarke to make sure you are included. The more people we have involved the more information we may discover. I do not know what information Dr. Brady was supposed to impart to him though. If she did speak to him, he did not tell me about it."

If she did speak to him and he left that little important piece of information out, then he and I need to have a discussion. Ishani thinks.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Myrah Wells
    Myrah Wells

NOS
    PRE

Myrah arrived not long ago. She made sure her business suit wasn't caked in dirt from Amber Hills, it would be improper to meet family in such a way. After being directed to the room where the meeting was held. She didn't interact with anyone right away though. They were preoccupied with each other as far as she could tell.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant grins broadly as he recognises Ishani, a moment of clarity and relief passing over him; another solid member of the Domain having survived the Lost Nights. Waiting for the correct moment, the Khaibit glides over to her and bows, respectfully.

"Miss Naetesh, you do not realize how relieved I am to be able to speak with you once again. You look as graceful as ever." He straightens, not wanting to put his loyalties to the Crone in doubt but simply happy that such a valued member of Sacramento has survived.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani smiles at Jayant and almost moves in to give him a hug, but stops herself. This may not be the appropriate time or place for that.

"Thank you, Mr. Nagaraj. I must say I am very relieved to see you survived the attack. It would have been a terrible loss to Sacramento and the Crone if you had not."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"I only wish more survived," he replies, sighing, his mind wandering back to certain kindred now ash, a pang of guilt stabbing his battered mind. Smiling once again, the left side of his face still not fully healed, Jayant excuses himself and moves to the rear of the room as the pressure of the past creeps up upon him.

L
    Laufrey

Stephen had been quiet for a good while thinking rather than occasionally talking as was his habit as Gideon was usually the quiet one. He was dressed in custom non descript clothes with muted coloring, the observer not the observed. He pulled smoothly into a parking spot that was the best available for ease of fast escape and defensible, everyone hated a boy scout unless you were in trouble and they were on your side. He's out of the car a moment after it's turned off and scans the area while appearing to act normally, somethings you never lose. He steps to the side walk and waits for Gideon so the two can go in together, likely with Gideon first as it was a social event.

About a minute after Stephen parks the car, he and Gideon enter the bookstore. Gideon wears a men's suit, the cut perhaps a few years out of fashion but nothing that would draw too much attention on the street as being obviously anachronistic. He nods to the Shadows already gathered, paying particular attention to Ishani as he has not seen her before. But the look does not linger on, and he instead examines the book store as he says, "Good evening, everyone. Pardon our tardiness."

"Good evening, Gideon, Stephen," says Circe. "Priscus Dr. Brady has not yet arrived, but while we await her presence, let me introduce you to the former Reeve, Lady Ishani Naetesh. Lady Ishani, this is Gideon Witherspoon of the Ordo Dracul, and this is Stephen Archer of the Carthian Movement." She gestures to each of the pair in turn.

Ishani nods to both of them, giving them a once over.

A Dragon and a Carthian walk into a bookstore........ She thinks, slightly amused.

"It is nice to meet you. I am glad to see the Shadows have grown in numbers since the attack."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread