Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(0907) Mekhet

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

"Interesting. All right, this is what needs to be done. Someone needs to speak to the Willworkers and the Werewolves and find out if our attack affected them in any way. Also, I want to know if there has been any recent weirdness on their part as well. If something came here to attack us, they may have noticed the other supernaturals as well and may be targetting them for something too. Circe and Gideon, both of you stated you would like to be the ones to represent us, correct? Circe, as Heirophant I would think you do not need anyone elses permission to do this. Gideon, I will speak with Rahyna and make sure that she understands the necessity of you accompanying Circe. Jayant, you are Circe's guard, right? So, that would mean you go where she goes? If that is the case, then I will make sure the Prince is OK with one of his Primogen attending as representative and protecter. They might need it anyway as I think Werewolves can get pretty aggressive. Any questions?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

"No questions on my part," Circe says. "I am glad to do whatever I can, and whatever is asked of me by yourself or the Prince, to learn what happened and deal with those responsible, and the Circle of the Crone stands ready to do whatever it can toward thos goals."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant answers bluntly, firing off a quick salute that accompanied a big grin.

"Yes, Ma'am."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani smiles. "Good. Ok is there any other business that needs to be brought forth before we close this meeting?"

Ishani was a bit anxious to be done. While she was used to being in an authoritive role, it was more a role of action then of politics and making decisions for people always made her a bit uncomfortable. She was also anxious to speak with Rahyna about Gideon. She wanted to get the head of the Dragons approval as soon as possible.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

L
    Laufrey

Stephen wondered if there was something in the blood of the city, the more kindred he met the more impatient they seemed. Yet he only displays the slightest shrug as he shakes his head in the negative, waiting to see how ending the meeting would see them off.

M
    Matt Helm

Alexander clears his throat.

"Priscus Ishani, if I may, I would like to offer my skills as a bodygaurd to one of the diplomatic parties travelling to the willworkers or werewolves."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks to Cire and Gideon. "That would be up to them really. But if you want to go I have no issue with it."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

"Let us talk later," Circe says to Alexander.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

"All right then. I will get hold of Seheschal Rahyna and get it set up with her. Thank you all for coming, let's hope we can get this situation resolved."

Ishani stands and waits for the others to make themselves ready to leave in case someone needed to talk to her privately.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

L
    Laufrey

As they all seem to be getting ready to leave Stephen stands. He also subtly makes eye contact with Circe in a manner suggesting he wants to talk with her but stays silent as the meeting is ending.

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread