Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
(0907) Mekhet

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 10 of 12 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
    M
    Matt Helm

Highly interested in the turn the conversation has taken, Alexander leans forward in his chair, a look of resigned curiosity on his face. Not wanting to miss anything, he wills his Vitae into his ears sharpening his hearing.

Circe says "I have not undertaken to do so, because I did not know what understandings exist between our kind and theirs. Dr. Brady stated there had been some communication between members of our court and the Willworkers in regard to some business involving a mad elder, but I was left with the impression the contact had been strained. If the Prince has not assigned others handle such contact, I gladly volunteer the Circle of the Crone to pursue this avenue of investigation." She looks around at the others present, focusing on Gideon. "Or perhaps the Order of the Dragon would be interested in taking part as well?"

Gideon nods in acknowledgment to Circe. "The Ordo Dracul would, of course, be happy to assist in such contacts," he says, as though A) he had known all along there were werewolves and willworkers in the city, and B) what exactly a willworker was and could do. But he'd be damned if he was going to allow the Crone the sole opportunity to work with these creatures. Family ties only went so far.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

A memory bubbles up within the mind of the Khaibit and Jayant rubs his eyes as if suddenly struck with clarity. He wasn't sure what made him recall it but it was as if the shadows had been cast aside from those distressing moments before the lost Nights drew around him.

Standing slowly, he asks, "May I mention a matter to the clan, Priscus?"

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks at Circe and Gideon. "I will discuss the Dragons involvement with Rahyna. I am sure she would not mind if you assist in this matter as it clearly involves the entire city and not just one group or another."

She turns to Jayant. "By all means, please."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

"Before the onset of the Lost Nights, I, along with Mister Culler, Mister Konstantin, and the late Bella Orchid and Sunshine Adams, were tasked with searching the sewers for a possible haven of the Bethem monster. During our trek through the filth, we encountered a few kine down there who appeared to be hunting rats, yet they appeared too equiped for vermin. Together, we fought Bethem and during the confrontation, one of them seemed to throw fire. I'm not certain if these events are connected to the two species previously mentioned, or if indeed they have been investigated already by others, but I felt it necessary to bring it to the clans attention."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nods. "Thank you Jayant, that may prove to be very helpful. Is there anything else?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

"No Priscus," He mumbles taking his seat and keeping gaze away from anyone present, feeling stupid for bringing it up. She probably all ready knows about the sewer incident anyway from the Prince.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nods. "Ok, so would you say, other then the fire throwing incident, that there was anything else odd about these mortals? Did you get a look at their auras? I am asking because I have heard rumor that there are a lot of other things living in this city besides kindred and Willworkers. Did they say what they were looking for exactly?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Keeping his eyes six inches to the left off Ishani as he stands once more, just as he would with any commanding officer, Jayant thinks before speaking.

"If I recall Priscus, they were hunting rats of one variation or another." Pinching his nose, he shakes his head visibly. "My apologies, Lady Naetesh, the memory seems so distant now, I am having trouble remembering as much. One, however, did wield a mighty weapon; a polearm of some kind."

Page 10 of 12 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread