Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(0907) Mekhet

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Circe arrives at Erika's bookstore a bit early to prepare the meeting room. She looks around but doesn't find Erika in her office or anywhere else in the store. So, once things are set up, she awaits the arrival of her fellow Shadows.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant, having travelled with Hierophant Circe enters almost immediately behind and helps his mistress for the upcoming meeting.

"Here is the place," Gideon says, pointing to his side of the street at the bookstore. He's navigating, Stephen's driving; a common enough arrangement for the two of them. They fell into the roles naturally, over time, as Gideon simply doesn't have the quick reflexes or tactical mind necessary during those rare moments when fast escapes and Mad Max-style driving are necessary. It's unlikely they would run into such trouble tonight, but if "Be Prepared" is good enough for the Boy Scouts its good enough for these two.

She smiles and nods at Jayant, seeing that he survived and has a slight feeling of relief wash over her. He was one of the Mekhet she really liked. She looks at the other woman and has a bit of difficulty placing her.

"Evening, is there any place in particular you would like us to sit?"

:ish:
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

"Anywhere is fine, other than the seat at the end of the table," Circe says, gesturing to the chair in question. "That is reserved for Priscus Brady.'

After just a moment's pause, she walks over by Ishani. "We've not met. I am Circe."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nods and extends a hand. "Alder Lady Soldier Ishani Naetesh, member of House Maillar and former Sheriff, although Reeve Culler is now doing an excellent job I hear."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Circe takes Ishani's hand, and clasps her other around it. "I've not yet had an opportunity to interact with the Reeve," she says. "Since arriving here and assuming leadership of the Circle of the Crone, I've been quite busy."

"You were not at the Prince's court. Were you out of the City, or..?" Circe leaves unsaid the rest of the question, regarding whether Ishani had been afflicted as had so many others of the domain.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani shakes her head. "No, I wish that were the case. I was still under the effects of whatever it was that hit us. I just woke a few nights ago. I am still trying to get my bearings and understand what has been going on while I was out."

She shrugs, as if the time in torpor had not been that big of a deal. "I woke up, I really could not ask for more."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Circe nods. "That is a good way to regard the situation, especially given that so many did not awaken." Something occurs to Circe suddenly. "You are well-established within the court, and the previous Sheriff... are you involved in the investigation in to what happened?"

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani smiles. "Not officially yet, but I will be. I am sure Prince Clarke will be more then happy to let me assist those who are involved. Especially considering what happened to me in torpor. Let's just say I have a personal vested interest in finding who was behind the atack and asking them some specific questions."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread