Watch
91 - 99
DISPLAYED
Club Inferno

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean shrugs and smirks. "She was super hot. I imagine that I might have started feeling extraordinary things if I'd stuck around. That's all as far as I can tell. You were grinding on that guy pretty hard, were you feeling particularly extraordinary at the time yourself?"

As Delia approaches the table of young men, including the very handsome young man who'd first caught her eye, one of them looks up in her direction, apparently noticing her approach. He nudges a couple of the others, who also look up at her. Based on their smiles, they seem to like what they see.

The guy Delia first noticed finally notices some of the others looking her way, and turns toward her as well. She sees he is handsome, but in an everyday, nice guy sort of way, not model-handsome or stuck-up-jock handsome... sort of shaggy brown-blonde hair, hazel eyes, clean complexion, fit-looking but not really buff, casually dressed. Neither he nor his companions say anything, apparently waiting for her to make the first move.

Aimée frowned. Was she going crazy or he not getting it? "Well, my guess would be that we dealt with ghouls, who used some kind of Majesty. I mean, all the time I was near that guy I could hardly control myself and if you looked around you'd see that pretty much everyone here totally forgets his boundaries." Aimée scoffed at that remark - you couldn't expect humans to be very strong or determined, but still..
    "Do you have any idea what could be going on here?"

"You weren't around when Samael came out, huh? Earlier, Taylor and me were in the crowd when alluvasudden the house lights drop. And then there's all this hoopedy-do with some slick mother fucker all dressed in black coming out and "selecting" some bitch. We asked some club rats about it and they basically outed this Samael cat as one of us. Tay and me were up there trying to get back into the inner-sanctum. That inked up Asian thing was telling us she could get us in, in exchange for a little freaky exhibition, know what I'm sayin?"

"You know, that Majesty shit never really works on me. I'm just too badass. Taylor started acting weird, though... Maybe that was it. Tayter Tot musta felt what you felt."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Quite interesting. "Do you think there's another way to get in? I mean, aside from getting turned into maniacs by those people." Aimée pointed in Silk's direction. Maybe that guy was resistant to these powers, but for her it would be too risky to try to get in that way. Casually she noticed the name of the third, now absent kindred - Taylor - and noticed that she hadn't introduced herself yet.
    My name's Aimée, by the way." Okay, now that was out of the way.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

"Nice to meet you, Aimee. It's a cute name. I'm Sean, and I've already been a maniac all my life. Even death couldn't calm me down a bit."

He grins, and then looks like he's considering Aimee's question.

"As near as I can figure being invited in is the only way to get through the door up there. There's security strolling around everywhere, and, the way everyone talks about this Samael guy, I have a feeling that any attempt to break down the shithead's door will bring every sorry sap in this joint down on our fucking heads. I just wanted to meet this guy, tell him what a fucking sweet set up he's got. Maybe try and get in on some of the action. He should just let me in. I don't know what his stupid-ass problem is."

"I guess one thing we could do is come back another night. Then when he comes out to do his big show that he does we could just, kind of, talk to him then. Ya know? He might not like us just interrupting his big devil worship orgy yada-yada but it's the only time he shows his creepy face, as far as I can tell."

Yes, I guess there's nothing we could do then wait for a better opportunity, if it's as secured as you say." Aimée tought for a moment, before she continued. "But what about that - ahem - girl you talked about? Is she going to come out this night? What do you think?"

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean shrugs. "Who knows. She looked pretty stoked to be going up there. I think they must come out eventually or else all these Kine would start getting suspicious. I guess we can wait and see. Sounds kind of boring, though, to be honest..."

He toes the ground, then looks up and smiles at Aimee. "So, tell me about yourself, Aimee."

((ST Note: I'm going to move things here over to the new board, and the "Outside Club Inferno" thread. Keep going.

Note also to Aimée the stickied Invictus meeting thread. ))

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread