Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Purple Tent

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

~Narration~

The inside of the large purple tent is incredibly huge, and about twenty large tables cover the grounds. In the center is a large rectangular table, where Marlo is sitting. Every table is covered with exorbitant amounts of food, and Vivian is busying herself bringing out even more.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall made his way inside, showing Garrick the wristband. Nodding at Marlo, he began looking for a place to sit, and looking over the food. He was curious as to what was going on, but he would just roll with it, like he always did.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

someone had made the mistake of telling al-adin there would be free food. he ran inside, the flash of a wristband one of the few things visible, as he got to a table and started gorging himself. He had the biggest grin on his face to boot.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

O
    OBSN

Johnathan approaches Garrick and offers him a slight bow. "Greetings Sir. I was hoping to get a moment to speak with you. I realize now probably isn't the best time, of course, but perhaps I could come by and see you in a couple of days? There's a hunt tomorrow night, perhaps the day after that?"
    Johnathan can't help noticing the food, he's been drinking today, and he hasn't eaten anything since this morning.

O
    OBSN

"Tonight rather, its tonight, I misspoke." Johnathan says hastily.

Huh, Al-Adin really was fast, which left Joshua alone again, so he decided to follow everyone into the tent. He spoke a silent prayer that no special clothes were needed and put on his wristband before he entered the tent. He looked out for a table which was already a bit occupied, so that he won't have to sit alone all evening, found Nightfall's table and sat down. "Hi.. uh hope this chair's free."

Garrick just shrugs at Johnathon. "We can talk later. Just make sure I'm not in court."

~Narration~

Vivian finishes bringing out even more food, and finds her way to the center table, sitting down next to Marlo.

Upon her arrival at the purple tent, Juno presented her wristband to the man on duty.

Some time ago she would have demurred at the invitation. She wasn't so adventurous then.

Now however....she's making up for lost opportunities.

Entering with Juno, Marcus scans the tent, looking for anyone whom he recognizes... but his attention is immediately stolen by the large tables laden with food. I've had a long day already and I need to keep my strength up for the Hunt later. Selecting an empty one, he offers his companion a seat, then proceeds to tuck into an over-sized turkey leg. "I've meant to try one of these all day..." He says between bites. "...now we just need something to wash it down."

PRE

Derek Noble enters the tent, arm in arm with Betony Rue. He's still dressed in his pirate outfit, blunted rapier at his side. He lifted his arm to show his wristband and looks at the spread provided.

'Where would you like to sit?" he asks Betony Rue. He looks around for people he knows fairly well, but the only one that catches his eye immediately is Al-Adin, and Derek isn't sure Al-Adin grasps the concept of being seated anywhere in particular for any but the briefest period of time, and particularly doubts he'd be able to do so given how much food is available.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread