Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
Another day at the Museum

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Starling just shrugs and leans down in the seat. "Kai's gone. No idea about the other two." He stretches out, watching for the food and then outside the window.

L
    Laufrey

Bacchus apparently speaks before thinking with the result of, "Well aren't I just fucked?" Shrugging at the same time dismissing what he just said he asks, "Are there any arrows you might direct me to or vice verse or new docs even a nurse?" As the food arrives he seems to forget what he just asked and Starling as he attacks the burger with reckless abandon, almost as though he hadn't eating in a week.

"You'll want to talk to West. They just bought a church." Starling grins and tears into his own food with reckless abandon.

L
    Laufrey

Bacchus slows down to a slow chew as he looks up at Starling to see if the other man was joking, seeing he wasn't he went back to chewing a bit faster but not as fast as he had been consuming his meal. He almost seemed more animal as he ate than not, not only the way he ate but other mannerisms that seemed reflexive rather than practiced or deliberate.

L
    Laufrey

The burger devoured with no trace of it Bacchus relaxes a bit and starts picking the fries one by one like a Greek god picking helpless sacrifices. Looking at Starling he considers a moment before saying, "I remember him now, he came with Kai, alright this should be fun. Do you want to make a introduction or should I just drop in?" His smirk made it apparent he thought it would be fun to drop in but he wasn't serious.

"Oh just drop right in. I'll give you the address." Starling grins, wiping some food off his chin, and then pulling out a pen and pad. He writes down the address and hands it over to Baccus. "I'm sure they'll love meeting you."

L
    Laufrey

A glare of indecision crosses his face for a moment before clearing with a smile, "If that's how you want to play it, by all means." Taking the paper he looks it over and nods to himself before the note vanishes. He then puts enough money on the table to more than pay for both meals, meaning a rather large tip for the waitress. "Anything or anyone else I should be aware of before making some noise?"

Starling tosses a ten on the table for his food, and finishes off his cup of coffee. "I need to get back to work...but make sure to have fun at the church." Starling grins wide, offers a flourishing bow at Baccus, and is gone.

L
    Laufrey

As Starling walks off Bacchus yells, "I'll be sure to mention you." He sits for a bit considering the last remaining fries as though they betrayed him just before eating them. After several minutes he gets up to leave not even bothering to note the longing waitress.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.