Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Another day at the Museum

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    L
    Laufrey

Bacchus arrived at the museum a few minutes after talking with Starling, he was still smiling at the thought of the hotel greeter, red haired Anna from Romania, and having gotten her number. Not even a half hour in the city, he certainly wished that this next meeting was quick and that things were stable. As he waited he wandered the initial ground not leaving his bike far, he began checking any trees or other plant life that was common to museums for their health.

Starling left his office as soon as the others did, slipping out the back. He grins when he sees Bacchus, and sneaks up behind him, sliding his hands over his eyes, "Guess whoooooo!"

L
    Laufrey

Bacchus doesn't move as his eyes are suddenly covered and manages to not react violently but instead smiles, with a slight chuckle he responds with a mock guess, "Ah, the great pumpkin? No wait wrong state. Starling!" Turning he regards the other mage a moment before wrapping him in a fierce and quick hug that likely catches the other by suprise. "Damn but does it feel good to be home and talking to real people."

Starling isn't particularly surprised by anything, and grins wide at the hug. He pulls away after about fifteen seconds too long and winks at the man.

"So, you said something about liking Greeks?"

L
    Laufrey

Bacchus just shakes his head and smiles at the others antics. "Oh that? Cute receptionist at the hotel," he absently waves in general behind him without looking, "from Romania. Figured I'd see about introducing her to some other culture before Sacramento's." For his part he didn't grin like a cat that just pounced on the mouse.

Looking over Starling he continues, "You look well, so I imagine things are well for business?" By his tone it was obviously not mundane business he indicated. He also was looking around as if searching for something, like expecting a friend to show up, although a bit subtly.

Starling shrugs, and puts his hands behind his head. "Business as usual, really. Keeping a museum up and running is mostly busywork."

He stretches a little, "So...any suggestions for lunch?"

L
    Laufrey

Bacchus gives Starling a quizzical look and seems about to say something but looks down at his stomach which loudly calls for food so says, "Actually yea, if I remember right there's a old school Diner not far from here, Louie's I think, best burgers and fries around and I'd damn near kill for some right now."

He turns to motion in general which way it lies. "It should be just crowded enough for catching me up."

L
    Laufrey

Bacchus shrugs as his first suggestion doesn't seem to be entertaining enough for Starling, whatever. "Hey I forget does this place have a cafeteria or something, might be easier for you that way and doesn't bother me some. So long as I get food soon." He stood casually next to the tree but made it look like he was posing for a photo.

"Food is food, your choice." Starling grins wide and just stands there, sliding his hands in his pockets.

L
    Laufrey

Bacchus nods and smile with a look of, thank the spirits, "Lets go grab a burger then." He begins to walk back to his bike stops and turns, "You still got a car or whatever? My bike is pretty picky and is known to kick people off otherwise I'd offer." He shrugs while spreading his hands like it's out of his hands which, he did have a habit of waking things up after talking with them.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.